Mar 0.1

RP Name: Mar

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:177712110

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): No

Why did you leave the staff, team?: I wanted to do lots of things out side of playing games and i did but it was not as much fun as being here and playing with people that are new and old to laugh around and make this community funny.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: I am seeing that when SA and A are on not much of events encounters are being held like it use to be and I want to come back and try to make that happen. Also i want to help out with new thinking of events that are going to be better then just droids and HMC is shut down. I want to also help out any way i could with the staff  team and also have everyone not much a boring community but everyone felling that hey I am going to get on and have a funny and enjoyable time. I also do not want to have people sitting around not being able to do things and just wait for the event to be over such as Dooms Unit, 41st, Shock, 187th, and Rancor they just do not get to much to do in events other then of defcon 4 but 3 they will sit around possible they might get action but more then less they will not.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes