Aust's Shadow Company Resignation

Austistic

Name: Aust

Reason: I have decided to stop playing after much time of leading and having fun with my friends in the SC. This might be a shock to some people in SC, but it had to be done. Thank you for the extended time, but I was going to do this like 4 days ago :( sorry I could not update my power was out for a while.

Date: 8/20/17

I have had the best time on this server, probably the best server in clone wars that has been made (shoutout to @Joah). I have met a lot of people that are probably the greatest I could ever meet in any battalion. I just hope that they can lead and run the SC and I hope it succeeds. 

Shoutouts:

@Freck one of the coolest and probably the most chill person I have met on this game. I believe he would be great to take my position, but it is all up to the Directors #cucklord xD

@Thunder another one of the coolest people I have met in Garry's mod also great work in the SC keep it going :)

@Zomb Coolest commander of SC, and also probably the coolest [(and most inactive)(JK)] regimental commander. Hopefully everything goes well Zomb

@Mr Bagel If you were in SC you know bagel. Keep going man :)

@Medic @Billiam Clinton @Rush Cat thank you for the extended time, but other than that thank you for being the coolest

@Ren #RenBAE (SC Joke)

@synergy The coolest and best community anybody could ask for in Garry's Mod I only wish it will grow bigger and bigger 

@SixSeven Coolest Commander to kick off the new synergy server. I hope you are doing good

@everyone you have been the greatest to talk and play with. I am sad I got to leave you all, but I'll be back people.

@SC  coolest battalion to run and be apart of I could not have asked for a better battalion to join then SC.

(If I forgot to shout anybody out then just comment below)

Just hope everything goes good for everyone on synergy. 

Oh also @Medic@Rush Cat make Freck the new BCMD of SC (ya know just the shoutouts naw mean bruv)

Other then that people 

PEACE MAH BOYS:)

Edited by aust

Former: Shadow Company BCMD, Grey Jedi Master, and Wrath of the Sith

Aust you don't know how many people stuck up for you and the amount of people that stayed loyal to try and keep the Battalion alive. It's quite disappointing that you didn't come on the server to announce it formally. 

At least SC can begin it's rise again to try and maintain their status of an Active Elite Battalion.

6 hours ago, Zomb said:

Aust, You were the best officer that I had within the battalion when I was commander, you hosted the majority of tryouts and did a shit ton of work in general. Thank you for the good memories.

bitch pls i was the one who did the tryouts xD he was the guy wit the docs and leading and shit. im sorry i didnt do u proud father