We are just one big Family

I just going to say even tho we are all from Different Battalion this server is just one big family. No matter what battalion you like and so one we help each other though every thing. I want to let everyone to know that and to enjoy their time on this server. Lets enjoy our time together and no matter who gets a CMD spot over another. Just know this is a game and we come here to enjoy this server for what it is. Just don't be toxic to each other bring peace and talk to each other. Because with out working together the server would not be here.

Bring Peace and friendship, we are just one big family.

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 7

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

One big abusive family with a tonne of those cousins you give the stank eye at due how stupid they are.

OMG FATHER TED STOP TAKING MY PHONE AND POSTING RELATABLE POSTS ON SYNERGY FORUMS! STAY TO FACEBOOK YOU OLD FUCK! Praise be father.

Edited by BigZach
  • Funny 2

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

On 11/4/2019 at 12:43 AM, KillJoy said:

I just going to say even tho we are all from Different Battalion this server is just one big family. No matter what battalion you like and so one we help each other though every thing. I want to let everyone to know that and to enjoy their time on this server. Lets enjoy our time together and no matter who gets a CMD spot over another. Just know this is a game and we come here to enjoy this server for what it is. Just don't be toxic to each other bring peace and talk to each other. Because with out working together the server would not be here.

Bring Peace and friendship, we are just one big family.

HA GAAAYYYYYY
❤️

• Friendly 1

spacer.png