CWRP - Shadow 7/Maddox Staff Application

Maddox07

RP Name: TR 21stSC ARC 1SG Shadow 7

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:107253666

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: PST 

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to be an admin because I would like to help the server in its late night hours, I may be on PST Time, but I am on alot super late when no real active admins are on to prevent the server from being unplayable. Even though it isnt an active time on the server there should be no time where the minge should be allowed to rise up! I also wish to help those who call for admin help and sometimes they seem to be busy. I will respond as fast as I can and get them the answers they need. Show maturity as a representative of the Synergy RolePlay CWRP Server if elected as an admin. White list, answer questions or concerns, and be someone the server can rely on to fulfill the admin duties. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am crazy and hyperactive sometimes, but that does not divert from my maturity when it is needed and ability to show off my leadership skills and respect. I can be fun and your worse nightmare. It all depends on how you treat me, or how you treat others. I will keep it real 100% even if it sadly means being blunt and truthful. I dont take the BS that some minges pull or the garbage others try to pull, breaking the rules is breaking the rules and I will due as my duties command me. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes, I was actually a admin here a long time ago! I also was an admin and Dev for an old company on another Gmod server that in the end didn't have the funds to continue. 

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  I have beyond this, i have been on the Forums since Semptember of 2017, and I was on the server a bit before joining the Forums. 

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No i am not. 

Banned

+1 Good Luck

• Agree 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

Banned

Best of luck man! +1

• Agree 4
  • Winner 1

r4ymo.gif