Hand gestures

Piff

4 hours ago, Scribbles said:

While this would be cool, this would recquire switching to hands to do anything, as holding down C only brings up weapon stats.

I think there’s a key binding since back when I played military RP the server had these but it was a specific key combo that you had to press to open up the menu for this, it would just be a tiny menu that gave you all of the gestures and then you could exit out of it

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

We need this in arma it’s key and I just want to do it in the server too.

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Head Admin

Not gonna name the server, but @Qwekan knows what I am talking about, we used to play together on a server who uses this and it is really handy to do shit. Like we had a bind for people to group up in battles with heavy battles, to move forward or the okay sign that you're like ready. It's also what we used to salute so you could basically put in

bind K "act salute ; say /me salutes with respect" 

and hd both the act and the /me. Was really nice to have.

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Fortnite dances would be better 🤷‍♂️

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was