CWRP - Cotol Staff Application

Cotol

RP Name:327th MEDO 1SG COTOL

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18845165

VIP:NO

Timezone: EST +12 

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator: I want to be staff because I want to help the server grow through sims and events.Another reason i want help Battalions  with training.I would also help keep the people who are from other countries such as my own from boredom will they wait for the rest of the server comes online.I want help Maintain order in server. i think there should more public sims like TDM CTF and KOTH which well keep players busy during the times when nothing is going on.We need more events currently the time i'm currently writing this an event or an encounter hasn't happened for roughly 4 hours.

Tell us a little about yourself: I'm know to pretty nice guy but i'm no push over .I'm an Australian so my times are a bit weird but i'm on basically every night i wasn't on that much last week because school had restarted but my times will now be on every night.I'm pretty fussy with my food anything thats mushy or looks terrible my body will physical reject the food doesn't matter if the food is Delicious 

Do you have any previous staff experience? No

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? |i have played for 181h:17m:13s.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?:No

Banned

+1 Good Luck

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

Banned

Cotol is very active and will be a great addition to the staff team! +1

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

r4ymo.gif

Head Admin

Your staff application has been accepted for interview

Contact an HA by  10/30/2019 or you will be denied

// Locked

// Moved to pending

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander