CWRP - Cronis' Staff Re-Application

Cronis

RP Name: Torrent Company ARC XO Fives | Cronis

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:200049913

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: Eastern Standard

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): No

Why did you leave the staff, team?: I was not able to keep up with my quota due to my work schedule during the summer. I was just working too much with little window to complete my tasks. 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: I left a lot of things unfinished unfortunately. and also I want to continue helping out the server and also my battalion with many ideas I have for encounters/events. I would want to add more frequent RP scenarios to the server. Just mostly when it is server down time there isn't much happening and people kinda group up which is a good opportunity for that.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

spacer.png

+1 

Kronos is a better name than Chronis 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Banned

+1 Good Luck

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

+1 hell motherf*cking yeah. This motherf****er is one great motherf**king person. It is a joke between me and him when i was Appo

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Head Admin

Your staff application has been accepted for interview

Contact an HA by  10/30/2019 or you will be denied

// Locked

// Moved to pending

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander