Dennis' Electric Boogaloo Game Master App Pt. 2

Dennis

Name: Dennis

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:86273369

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: | DU Commander Dennis has played for 1038:11:55.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 9

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: They are very good, i have helped DU grow and tasking work to my commanders and their officers. Along with my former work as a game master program i feel they are very good. 

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes. 

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: Abeloths return to the server. Abeloth was a character event series that was involved in dynamic roleplay and each event after would determine the next. If she was made weaker the NPCs would have less health, if she won they would have more and she could do more. I wish to bring this back along with man other event series that i had such as taken,Abeloth and many others. Each of these events are dynamic roleplay and the other events lead into the next one along with deployments that happened along with them. 

While some might say the application is lacking but my past experience speaks for itself. 

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional):

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Banned

+1 Good Luck

• Agree 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

Head Admin

You were accepted in your interview ! 

Welcome back to GM Dennis.

//Moved to accepted

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander