• Steam Name: [SR] CamperCasey [NA]
  •  
  • RP Name: TR 187th ARCO WO Law
  •  
  • Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40662596
  •  
  • Battalion or squad you are applying for: 187th Attack/Paratroopers
  •  
  • Experience: I have been a BCMD on 3 Previous Servers- Baccara: Acid Networks. Rex: Elemental Networks. Fordo (as ARC commander): Nightfroce Gaming.
  •  
  • Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: In the last few weeks the 187th has had a severe drop in numbers and activity and I have made sure to be 100x More active to recruit and keep people active within the battalion. I have taken on the role of "Acting CMD", Intel Deputy Director, Chief Disciplinary Officer, NCO Training Officer and lastly I was placed in charge of Making sure both the battalion and all of the regiments within have kept members and stayed alive. Under advisement from both Keegan, Omalic, and Hudson.
  •  
  • Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes, I am well aware that the 187th is commonly called the "Hasbro" battalion due to their origin and lack there of standing lore outside of the EU novels or "legends" but I still think the battalion has great potential to be a thriving attack battalion with the proper approach.
  •  
  • Availability: My Job IRL is technically "Volunteer" So I have Pretty open availability just in the last few weeks Ive put in over 120+ hours.
  •  
  • Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: I originally joined on Venatorv3 and then left for a while because of school and then came back on extensive and have played pretty consistently since then.
  •  
  • Do you have a microphone?: Yes.
  •  
  • Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: I want to cut focus on the "35th Paratroopers" aspect and I want to make sure the battalion is a living breathing ATTACK battalion before we extend into other areas.
  •  
  • Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: I would expect nothing less.
  •  
  • Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes, I do.
  • Management
Management

This Application has been DENIED due to not meeting the requirements to apply.

You may apply for a Commander position in 30 days.

//locked

//moved to denied

• Funny 2

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk