Change large updates to small updates?

Name of the staff member you're asking: @Joah @Jackson @Square @Dragon

Question: We know you guys are working on a big update that is really exciting and you guys are also working on SCP, but we have server suggestions that have been in pending since April of this year, which in my opinion is just way too long. Some of these changes are simple things like changing the name of the SO commander/Trooper or Serra Keto's run speed that just haven't been done. I know you guys are busy but some of these things are just changing numbers/names in the job files and would take 10 minutes TOPS to implement. Anyway, my question is: Have there been discussions on doing small updates for minor things like server suggestions? It would bring small doses of excitment rather than be waiting FOREVER for large release and having the community base suffer because of it.

Further attachments: https://synergyroleplay.com/forums/forum/53-pending/

Edit: This is not meant to be a attack to leadership, however I just feel the community would like to know that something is being done.

Edited by Carvis
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 2
  • Founder
Founder

Yes we already have plans for a smaller update system to be implemented in future once the intel team is fully up and running. It will be announced sometime in the future.

• Winner 1