CWRP- Willy Staff Application

Willyworm1

RP Name: 327th REGL Commander A'den (Willy)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:88673790

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator:

I decided that i would be good for me to involve myself in the background work of the server more than i have been. I am trying to be more well known on the server apart from being a 327th member, and i figured the best way would be to provide administrative assistance on Synergy. I know that this is a common reason for applying to be a staff, but i don't always get my tickets taken when i place them (which is understandable), so i want to make sure that actual serious tickets do not get left and forgotten about. I also wish to join the GMs and try to provide entertainment on the server that is not mingy, is well thought out, and keeps people playing on the server.  Lastly i want to work towards being a leader in the administrative team and improve the teamwork that is behind it. Without teamwork and respect (other than the required respect for certain ranks) among each other is a cornerstone that always can be improved.

Tell us a little about yourself:

Well i am a soon to be 19 year old University student, if you don't know what that means, it means money is very important to me. I am taking linguistics (look it up if you don't know what it is) hoping to get a bachelors degree from it. I am about to retire from the Royal Canadian Air Cadets (basically like JROTC, but way better) as the highest rank in my squadron (Warrant Officer First Class). I plan to join Armoured Recce in the Canadian Armed Forces Reserves as an NCM to start and then later switch to Officer when my degree is finished. I have been playing Gmod for a while with 4k hours on it (85-90% of which was not AFKing). I used to play on an MRP server where i became a General in the Army (second highest one) and also joined the green berets. I work, i eat, i sleep, and i live life. Most importantly i am a flawed human being just like everyone else on earth.

Do you have any previous staff experience? 

I have been a Moderator for a Jailbreak server somewhere around 2014, a Moderator for a TTT server owned by the Jailbreak server, a Senior Admin for a Dark RP server called PrinceCorp (that later shut down), a Moderator for another Dark RP server (can't remember the name), a Moderator for a Dark RP server Called Garnet Gaming (i retired from it before joining Synergy). 

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server?

680:05:37 (check at 1532h CST 7th October 2019)

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: No

Edited by WO1 Willyworm1
Changed Colour for Bananaberry

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)

10 hours ago, Holo said:

+1 happy birthday btw

9 hours ago, Leche said:

+1 idk why but the format looks really professional. He has a lot of time on the server so he has experience and i've seen him do good work in 327th. Also happy early birthday

Thanks for the wishes.

11 minutes ago, NootNoot said:

+1 But wHeReS mY 300k

Money is just a social construct ❤️

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)