banned for no damn reason

sycthee

DO NOT REPLY TO YOUR APPEAL UNLESS ANSWERING A QUESTION.

DO NOT CONTACT DIRECTORS+ ABOUT THE STATUS OF YOUR APPEAL

HOW TO POST A BAN APPEAL:
RP Name/Steam Name: luoang
Steam ID: sycthess
Date of Ban: 10/6/2019
Length of Ban: im not sure
Offense: "racism"
Banned By: plant
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: i did nothing damn wrong, i have it all recorded as well. plant was harassing me and was insutling me because i said "im japanese" he started saying 'NO UR NOT" "U SOUND WHITE" and being really mean about it, and said he wont ban me if i sent him a pic of my face. i leaked my info which is my insta, and he began saying how its not me even though the account has 30 followers. he then screamed at me while i was getting trained and then said "YOURE GETTING BANNED" and i got banned.
Evidence to support your claims:

Please title the post as follows;

For Trouble in Terrorist Town bans.

[TTT] (Name)’s Ban Appeal

For Clone Wars Roleplay.

[CWRP] (Name)’s Ban Appeal

For SCP Roleplay.

[SCP] (Name)’s Ban Appeal

Ok so heres my side you were being super mingy whilst being trained and genuinly rude to your TR and people around you to the point where your origonal TR couldnt take it anymore and had to swap out you were then AOSd by the second TR and whilst in your cell you started doing a chinese accent saying things such as ching chong when me and lights both told you to stop you didnt and then said you  were chinese about 2 seconds later you then said you were japanese and as you kept changing your story i asked for evidence of it you then showed me a selfie of you which i dont even think was you i then looked into the racism rule a bit more and even if you are that race which i doubt you even are youre still not exempt to that rule. long story short you came on the server minging and looking for trouble and at least for me the blatant mimicking of an accent in a comedic way aka racism was the last straw. there were multiple witneses to your actions such as @Lights and blur and im sure they can confirm what i just said

Extra Edit: I didnt necesarily ask for personal info i just ask if he could provide evidence of any kind i didnt say he had to or hed get banned if he didnt and the only reason i asked/didnt believe you was because you kept changing youre story EG: at first saying you were chinese and then saying you were japanese i never asked for the instagram you offered it to me. Just wanted to clear that part up because others are bringing it up in responses

Edited by Pot

Hi I’m Pot

Current/Former: Child

Also just to add i never even said any of that stuff like "you sound white" and the only reason I yelled was because blur did it previously and it got you to be quite and stop making mingy and insulting comments so i did it aswell another reason for my yelling is that id just gotten up and i really didnt want to sit there and listen to your comments im normally pretty chill but you really pushed my buttons mate to be honest youre lucky i didnt instantly arrest you for disrespect because the second you got on the server you were already insulting me

Edited by Pot

Hi I’m Pot

Current/Former: Child

Head Admin

Hey, did you know posting evidence helps quite a bit? Please post the recording you claim to have man.

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Alright let me start off I asked can you show an example of chinese (cause he said he was chinese) then he goes and say "Ching Chong blah blah blah" and I know for a fact that it isnt chinese (Fun fact Im Chinese which means Im asian). Words such has Ching Chong is a very racist term to asians (Especially to CHINESE). This concludes my Statement

1 hour ago, Pot said:

Ok so heres my side you were being super mingy whilst being trained and genuinly rude to your TR and people around you to the point where your origonal TR couldnt take it anymore and had to swap out you were then AOSd by the second TR and whilst in your cell you started doing a chinese accent saying things such as ching chong when me and lights both told you to stop you didnt and then said you  were chinese about 2 seconds later you then said you were japanese and as you kept changing your story i asked for evidence of it you then showed me a selfie of you which i dont even think was you i then looked into the racism rule a bit more and even if you are that race which i doubt you even are youre still not exempt to that rule. long story short you came on the server minging and looking for trouble and at least for me the blatant mimicking of an accent in a comedic way aka racism was the last straw. there were multiple witneses to your actions such as @Lights and blur and im sure they can confirm what i just said

Why you trying to get someones personal info.... who cares if they do an accent? Are they going around calling people names, being rude, or just doing a silly accent? It's just a game. +1 dawg.

Edited by Hayley
8 hours ago, Hayley said:

Why you trying to get someone's personal info.... who cares if they do an accent? Are they going around calling people names, being rude, or just doing a silly accent? It's just a game. +1 dawg.

bc if someone is from that race, they know they aren't mocking that certain race by acting like that or doing an accent. So other people won't feel like he is just doing it for mockery.

Copying someone accent to degrade them is still racist or homophobic (depending on the person they mocking)

-1 till you show evidence of such things did happen.

PS: you write "Someone's" wrong.

Okay, so proof is needed first.

Secondly, being of the same ethnicity and or race as whatever racial discrimination you are speaking on doesn't excuse you. If you do it with no consequences, others will take it as an invitation.

Lastly, the only wrong doing by the part of Pot here is asking for personal information, which is something that should and probably be used for punishment. Staff represent the server, new admin to director, and they've no reason to need someones pictures, names, social media, etc. (I only speak on this as your quotes of him saying "you sound white" are not substantiated as of yet.)

All in all, despite the wrong doing of staff, you were banned for racism, which if all you said was ching chong, probably shouldn't be your ban reason, but minging excessively is more accurate to what you've done.

This appeal is  Denied

For the reasons of:

Negative community feedback 

lack of evidence

you being in the wrong, and yes context of when it's being done matters. You actively making fun

of asians (Just dont).

Not following the format for posting a ban appeal

pot has been told to not ask for personal information of any kind in the future

//locked

//Moved to denied