CWRP - Skip Staff Application

Skip

RP Name: TR 104th PLTO Skip

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51084080

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: East Standard Time

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I love helping others and being friendly to new players. I've also have been helping with events and wanna take it further as a gamehelper or master in the future. I wanna bring new ideas forward to events and in ways to help the server as a whole. As an admin I wanna learn from others in ways to improve the lives of others in the servers. I wanna make creative events and encounters with the players on the server. I'm intrested in help with trainings and improving each battlions experience.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):My name is Chris and I live in Ohio. I think Ohio is a very boring state. I think im the only person that actually waiting for SCPrp.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes many years ago in a dead DarkRP server.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  230 hours since I joined in late July.