Clutch's Game Master Application

Clutch

Name: Clutch (TR 41stEC ARCO 1stLT Clutch), (41st Jedi Padawan Clutch), (Base Ops CPL Clutch)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:239387446

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: 920:45:43 (as of 9/13/19 at 8:38pm EST)

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 7/10

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: I would say I am pretty decent but i tend to stutter from time to time.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes I do understand.

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: An event I would like to produce would involve the 41st and a attack battalion. So what would happen was a BCMD from one of the deployed battalions would be captured on main server then they would open comms something along the lines of "We have your BCMD you're going to have to come to (the planet/map i choose) to get him. Once that is said I would have the 41st and said attack battalion deploy on the event server. When they are all deployed I would brief them on what they are going to do I would tell them that said BCMD has been captured by the CIS and they need to search the area that is suspected to have the BCMD there. So I would have them attack the base where there is a bunch of droids and I would have them do a bunch of tech rp. During the event I will have several event jobs ,2 event jobs I would have are Civilians which will be CIS slaves that do not speak basic so 41st would need to translate. Then I would have 2-3 Commando droids just to make it harder for them troopers to be able to get to said BCMD. They will have to several trials of tech/EOD rp some of the tech training's they will have to do will be to get into room and the biggest one would be getting into the room that said BCMD would be held in. The EOD rp the troopers would have to do is defuse the bombs that are set all around the base and are rigged to the BCMD so if he moves the whole base will blow up so they need to defuse the bombs so everyone doesn't die. Once they finish the rp and get the BCMD back they will be met with reinforcements when the leave the base for example 1-2 frigates that will drop pods of droids that the trooper will need to destroy along with the frigates. Once they destroy the remaining of the CIS the CIS commander will tell all of the CIS to retreat from the planet and that would be the end of the event with everyone returning to DB.

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional):

First Event:

Second Event: 

Events I was GH for: 

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

5 hours ago, Kenny said:

Neutral for now.  I haven't seen you run an event I also haven't seen how your leadership skills are.  I think you need some more time to learn about the GM program and rules and spawning and other stuff. I simply just need to see more

Neutral isn't a thing anymore. You got +1 or -1. If not one of those you just gotta leave it blank.

Head Admin

Your Game Master Application has been ACCEPTED for interview !  

Please contact a Game Master Officer by 10/5/2019

or be DENIED

// locked 

// moved to Pending

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander