Sniff's Resignation

Name: Sniff

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:188628909

Staff Rank: Vet Admin

Were you VIP: Ya

Date: 9/7/2019

Reason for leaving: I've put a lot of time and effort into staff, and I feel like I've burned myself out, and I just don't like being staff anymore like I did at first. The staff work i'm doing is honestly just taking away from what I really want to be doing which is RP'ing on the server and playing my character and being with friends. I may return to the staff team in the future, but for now I want to take a break. I'm gonna be staying on the server and everything, just resigning from staff. 

Farewells: None because i'm not leaving the server dent heads.

We never really interacted that much but I know you were a very hardworking staff member and I respect that, thank you for the time you have put in.

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Banned

Bro you were the realest staff member, sorry to see you go. 

o7

r4ymo.gif

Banned

You were honestly one of the best staff members Ive met traitor x3

• Funny 1
  • Friendly 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

Out of everyone here I feel the pain you do. To be honest I was going to join you. Although I thought of the bigger picture to carry on what you did for the server in me. You did amazing TRO work and you were going to do the same for the gamemaster program as well most likely. One of the few people I can say does work around here besides a few others. Good luck on your journey from here on my friend. I hope to see you back in the staff team soon.

• 3 weeks later...