Brimstone and passion

Trixx

So I just wanted to post this here to let people get a better idea of what I am all about and what my roleplay character is about, it has come to my attention that some people may think I'm an asshole in game or over the top. If you have heard me in game I yell, I am stern and I don't put up with bullshit because in my mind that's who Brimstone is and what he's all about. In the Havoc Squad background he is stern, honorable, and does whatever it takes to make sure the men serving under him stay alive. I love my boys in Dooms Unit and I love to have fun but I am strict and serious when needed.

In no way do I want my roleplay character to reflect who I am in real life and outside of the game in TS. I have always had since the day I joined Dooms Unit back on the extensive venator an extreme passion for the battalion. I simply fell in love with DU and everything it stood for, and trust there were some bad times for DU on that map. There were days where I was high command in DU and we had maybe 3 people on at a time? There were other times where the drama escalated so highly that it made me break down in real life not because I'm weak but because I loved DU and was watching ot being torn apart. I have been XO for 3 different Dooms now, each running the battalion differently and me trying to help make decisions and guide them. If I ever seem harsh about certain things in DU its because iv spent a long time just like people before me to build a strong foundation. I fell in love with Synergy from day one, I fell in love with DU since day one, and I don't want people to think im here for the wrong reasons or that I am a bad person. Being able to be Brimstone has been an honor so far and its something that I love playing as. Again being an XO for Dooms Unit has been an absolute blast, I have had my ups and downs but it has been a blessing to be able to meet so many people and make some really amazing friends along the way. At the end of the day this is a video game and I probably sound dumb but I honestly couldn't picture myself anywhere else but in Dooms Unit helping it any way I possibly can for as long as I can.

If I have ever at one point offended anyone or truly hurt someone's feelings outside of RP then I apologize greatly. I'm a person of passion and when I get that passion for something I go full force to make sure it succeeds.

If you read this or a little bit then I hope you get where I'm coming from, sorry if this post is ass and all over the place.

Edited by Trixx

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.

Bruh don’t worry about it. I legit got the same exact treatment from people on the server because a few of them don’t understand Roleplay and how it works. 

Even got a few reports on me because of “how I acted” when I’m reality it was people biting off more then they could chew.

Edited by Anders0n
  • 2 weeks later...