[Accepted] Trevic’s Ban Appeal

Trevor

RP Name/Steam Name: Trevic
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:148828057
Date of Ban: I have no idea
Length of Ban: Perma
Offense: "boyo"
Banned By: I dont know
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: I honestly dont remember what I did and i havent played on gmod in a long while, besides I dont really think "boyo" is a reason to ban someone.
Evidence to support your claims: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1847425485

Edited by Trevor

-1 You must have some inkling permas won't be handed out for nothing yes that ban reason should be stated but it was more than likely in reference to something that you did and that was their reaction like boyo you know what you did at that time.

you should be providing some context as you will know something at the least leading up to the ban but by not providing that doesn't mean that the burden of proof should fall on us .

From what I have seen you were arrested for RDM Fail RP and not many found offences but all the same I would rather have more information from your part over blindly plus one-ing for the sake of it

10 minutes ago, Scarecrow said:

-1 You must have some inkling permas won't be handed out for nothing yes that ban reason should be stated but it was more than likely in reference to something that you did and that was their reaction like boyo you know what you did at that time.

you should be providing some context as you will know something at the least leading up to the ban but by not providing that doesn't mean that the burden of proof should fall on us .

From what I have seen you were arrested for RDM Fail RP and not many found offences but all the same I would rather have more information from your part over blindly plus one-ing for the sake of it

I have already stated that this happend a very long time ago, I dont even remember doing anything. I have taken multiple breaks from Gmod and when I attempted to join this is what the reason was. And yes, it does mean the burden of providing proof falls on the one who banned me, as its innocent until proven guilty. Not the other way around, for all we know it could have just been an admin abuser, it definitely falls under the staff member to provide reasoning and proof to a ban. I shouldnt have to explain this.

1 minute ago, Trevor said:

I have already stated that this happend a very long time ago, I dont even remember doing anything. I have taken multiple breaks from Gmod and when I attempted to join this is what the reason was. And yes, it does mean the burden of providing proof falls on the one who banned me, as its innocent until proven guilty. Not the other way around, for all we know it could have just been an admin abuser, it definitely falls under the staff member to provide reasoning and proof to a ban. I shouldnt have to explain this.

I'm gonna play devil's advocate and say that the only people that can hand out permanent bans are Head Admins and above. If it really was an admin abuser, it would've been caught quick. And there's only really one person who ever does bans without giving a reason, and that's, well, Joah. So you must've done something to piss him off.

hi.