Scribbles - Stranded Simulation

Scribbles

Name: Scribbles 

Who helped (If applicable): hero

Event Name: Stranded Simulation

Summary of the story: The 212th were captured on their way to a deployment by a crazy scientist who had strapped them all to battery devices that forced them into a simulation, they had nothing, but their communciations, tech and EOD kits. Only thing they got was a pistol each. Weapons were scattered around the map including revival kits and medical material, midway into the simulation a 212th hacked into the simulation and caused a dataleak, and had forcibly brought 501st into the simulation with them to help out. Now it was their duty to the republic to find a way out!

What was the result of the event?: The Two battalions built the masterkey and fought the Simulation bosse's NPCS. Which ended up overloading the server and core causing the simulation to crash, and the 501st and 212th broke free. 

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Survival Shootemup

d9f249f35937db020ed6d92e3ba44fae.png

Edited by Scribbles
1 minute ago, Carters said:

Im giving 1/10 as I dont feel like anyone communicated where dead troopers were located or when 501st found the weapons, they never told 212th where they were. I feel like there needs to be alot more comms from everyone.

That wouldn't be the GM Fault buddy.

Edited by Agent
  • Agree 2
Head Admin
5 minutes ago, Carters said:

Im giving 1/10 as I dont feel like anyone communicated where dead troopers were located or when 501st found the weapons, they never told 212th where they were. I feel like there needs to be alot more comms from everyone.

Bruh, that ain't the GM's fault, that is on the players. This is not really feedback towards the GM.

• Agree 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

4 minutes ago, Carters said:

Let me remind you of how the rating system works - You rate the event based on the number matching the description on this chart:

d9f249f35937db020ed6d92e3ba44fae.png

Let me also remind you not everything during an event is down to the Gamemaster, the issue you raised sounds like a communication problem which wouldn't be under the Gamemasters jurisdiction, the poor communication seems like an issue that could be improved internally within your own battalion.

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

1 minute ago, Rohan said:

Bruh, that ain't the GM's fault, that is on the players. This is not really feedback towards the GM.

Im still keeping that rating as it is for general. The map was fine, the event was fine but we werent really given a good explanation of things.

8 minutes ago, Carters said:

Im still keeping that rating as it is for general. The map was fine, the event was fine but we werent really given a good explanation of things.

Listen, there was a very good explanation if you were paying attention during the briefing that he had given you. The objectives were clear and it was very obvious that you were meant to find weapons and keep with your team. The 501st had split up too much and were just running around mindlessly from my OWN experience of watching them. No need to bash on them or you, but other than my opinion of my experience that's what happened.

• Agree 1