Vint/Colt's Game Maker App

Vint

Name: RANCOR Batt Commander Colt

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:8602688

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: I've got 1300 Hours including Icefuse, 300 or 400 hours not including Icefuse. I get an average of about  5 hours per day. I have 86 hours in the past 2 weeks and that number is slowly growing.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 6/10, I may have never seen a Star Wars movie, but I'm not gonna make an event that is not accurate to lore. I'll do research before starting a story.

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: Well, I've been Colt for 6+ months and BCMD since Synergy launched. I also have taught over 300 troopers leadership through a few different methods during my time as Hammer and as Colt. As far as communication, I take that as part of leadership. Communication is one of the most important factors in leading, or in managing a group. So I think my Communication and Leadership are pretty good.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yeah, I understand.

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: This event is pretty straight forward and easy. It would be shoot 'em up with a dabble or two of RP. I don't want to make anything too complex yet. 2 Mad scientist Hutts crash into one of the Hangars. They both want to test out their new creations, genetic experiments (Literally Just all of the Zombies, some antlions and some players as geonosians and maybe Massifs) to see how quickly they can kill an entire ship. The genetic experiments will basically kill everything they can because that is their only purpose. Once the genetic experiments die out, the Hutts realize that their experiments are a catastrophic failure, and they try to escape the ship. The rest of the event is up to the troops. They can take the Hutts in for interrogation, they can kill the Hutts, or maybe the Hutts will somehow escape. I will possibly work on a part 2 based on how the event plays out. I want to make this event because I want to use zombies without it being the cliche "OMG THE INFECTION IS SPREADING, GO MAKE A CURE" because that's all of the Zombie events are. It makes sense, but it gets bland. I want to make it a little more fun than the classic.

You're a good leader and obviously capable, but the event is very lackluster for a proposal. Don't sell yourself short, take a look at the new possible event maps and make something immersive, not just a shoot em up. You can make very impact shoot 'em ups, I've made them many times in the past. What I want to see is your originality and creativity to ensure you can be a successful game maker. However, unless there's a lot more detail, I'll stay with this opinion. 

-1, lack of story.

Edited by Kain