TechnoDads Specialized Reg Commander app

Technodad

Steam Name: TechnoDad

RP Name: TechnoDad

Steam ID (SteamID Finder😞 STEAM_0:1:37081969

Regiment you are applying for: Spec. Reg. Commander

Experience: C.E.O. of Icefuse Universe when we began / Battalion Commander Wolff (Civil Networks) / Shadow Battalion Commander (Icefuse Venator version 1) / Jedi Master Ki Adi Mundi (Icefuse Venator 2nd version) / Jedi General Master Seesea Tinn (Diplomatic Networks) / Admiral Yularen (Diplomatic Networks) / Jedi Master Healer TechnoDad (Icefuse Planet & Ship) . C.E.O. and General of the clone armies. (FSAS)  General of the clone armies (Last Bastion.) / 102nd Battalion Commander (IFN Universe) / A.R.F. Battalion Commander Trauma (Last Bastion Universe) / Jedi Master Seesea Tinn (Last Bastion Universe) /  Jedi Master Healer TechnoDad. (Last Bastion Universe) / Military Police Commander TechnoDad M.R.P. (Synergy)/ U.N.S.C. Naval general Halo RP (Kairos)/  Admiral Yularen and Chancellor Palpatine (Refined Extensive and Senator RP) / M.P. Commander Technodad (Atlas Gaming M.R.P.) / 91st Commander SOVS TechnoDad (Synergy) / Admiral Yularen (Refined Roleplay) / Sanghelli Supreme Commander TechnoDad (HALO RP Red Networks) / Russian Commander Technodad (Death row servers). 

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?: I believe I can fill the position and push for efficiency of the battalions I serve.

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?: Yes

Availability: Weekdays 9PM EST to 1AM EST Weekends most of the days when not doing IRL. 

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server: I have been in leadership positions within the Jedi and clone positions. I also have ideas about group functions and group decisions based on what is best within the divisions. 

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?: I would like to have my position replaceable by someone who would also see the prosperity of the position in which I hold. 

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?: All battalions that serve under me will be observed and all feedback will be assessed to improve the battalions in which I would serve for the republic. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your regimental commander rank?: Yes

I'm not sure what's going on but I personally could care less about experience from other servers. You have to know the regiment you're applying for itself, all this experience wont help you. Plus right this second we don't really need a specialized commander, all the BCMD's are kicking ass right now. I appreciate you trying but I'm not sure if you spoke with any of the BCMD's but you need more experience if you're serious about the position and not just wanting a promotion.

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.

• Management

DENIED

Literally zero effort. You also did not wait 30 days since being denied for a Commander position.

You will now have a 60 day cooldown before you can apply for a Commander position.

//locked

//moved to denied

• Agree 2
  • Funny 2

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk