Holo's GM app

Holo

Name: Holo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:96252878

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: 1437

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 9

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: im an officer in shock and im fully ARC trained and during my time in shock has taught me alot about leaddership

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Side note sorry for making this so hard to read

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: a deployment where shock is sent to defend a unknown item. this order would be given by the chancellor and they are to keep it safe without anything happening to it. no shock would know what it is besides maybe fox and they are to hold it with their lives. while they are defending it there would be sith and trandoshians trying to get the item and bring it to their lord 

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional): Side note the forest fires and venator rescue was hosted on the old map one of them was event server from when i was previously a GM

Edited by Holo

Mistakes were made

Head Admin

+1, I hope you do good

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Head Admin

You've been ACCEPTED for an interview, please report to a GMO by 9/10/2019 or be DENIED
Good luck on your interview ! 😋

@Joe @Poe @Nade Jones

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Congratulations you have passed the interview! Welcome to the Gamemaster team!

// Locked

// Moved to Accepted

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander