Day 24. (A very late greeting.)

Hololog - Entry 1

Delightful! I got the recording function to work! Hopefully Washington won't miss his old Holoplayer, though its is own fault for leaving it aboard. Seems like just yesterday I was sitting at Mess, eating next to the mirror images of myself en masse. Seems like just hours ago I was getting my helmet smacked as I walked down the hallways, a laugh and something about "Shinies" echoing down the corridor as I got my senses back. Some of these troopers aboard have been in service since Geonosis. I've seen their scars and stained armor, heard their stories and tales of holding the line against clankers and fighting alongside the benevolent Jedi. It's inspiring I must say, and yet intimidating. I still have to catch my breath when I catch glimpses of the custom armor of the Null Squad, their eerie stare still felt past their visors. I still find myself stumbling when I round a corner only to come face to face with one of the Commandos in their thick armor, painted with pride. I yet still find myself intrigued with Master Yoda's words of wisdom filling the Debriefing rooms halls.

Serving on the Venator has been an experience more fulfilling than I ever expected. None of us stay "Shiny" long aboard this destroyer. Attacks are more frequent than training drills back on Kamino.. A side effect of all the VIP's aboard one vessel I suppose. We've got portions of every major battalion aboard too. The 501st in their Kamino ocean blue, 104th in their steely grey, even RANCOR with their multicolored and bright armor. So many more, like my own 212th. Ah the 212th, the Pumpkin patch I call us... Though I think Cody hates it.. I've seen everything with these brothers. Sith, Clankers, Trandoshans, Hutts, Wookies, Hell even Umbarans. We've fought and killed what seems like every enemy the galaxy can throw at us. This ship must be the Republic's pride. I know its mine. This is the life troopers dream of, and here I am living it every day. Sometimes I fear its my last. I've been burned, stabbed, shot more times than I can count.. Not to mention the saber scars from the Darth Ginyu freak that shows up every now and again (Personal note, Keep jet pack fueled and stay out of reach).

Senators, Diplomats, Jedi Masters, even the Chancellor I've seen on this vessel. I've seen more in 24 cycles than most troopers do in a lifetime. I could recount story after story of these individuals and the heroism I've seen displayed, but I think I'll save em for the cantinas and bars when I get my furlough. For now, I'll leave off with this. This Vessel and its crew are the best I could of asked for, that any trooper could ask for. The only thing I find myself wanting is catching another glimpse of that fine orange specimen, and maybe another bottle of that Muon Gold a Wookie sold me 12 cycles ago...

Till the next update log, signing out.

Sergeant Major of the 212th Attack Battalion - Zahariel

4000_screenshots_20170827230854_1.jpg

• Agree 1