501st JT SGT Raptor's Admin applications

Dr_Bright

Banned

RP Name: 501st JT SGT Fire

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:137567748

VIP (Y/N): Y well tomorrow from when this was made 

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):  I want to assist the community of CWRP for Synergy because I've made multiple friends and some people are kind of minges and sometimes it gets really annoying for me and multiple people. I myself want to prevent stuff like that. Another reason why i want to be staff is to just overall at least make people's experience on here great! (not to say that this server is dull and bland most of the time and boring and not great) One of the last reasons i want to be staff is because overall, i love this server, and i REALLY want to help the community (yes i realize this looks like I'm repeating myself but I'm not trust me) in any way possible wether that means donating or something  i will try to help people with whatever they need. I know there are people my age who become admin but, please trust me I'm not one of them,

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I very much enjoy to play video games, and have fun online. With synergy role play they have created such a good community It is hard not have fun. The community of this server is one of the reasons why I want to join staff. Another reason i wanna join staff is because i know there are LOTS of request for stuff like ships, stuff to happen on patrols, sometimes events but yea i want to help fufill the requests of the server.

Do you have any previous staff experience? No, I do not have any other staff experience 

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close) : 75:40;35

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No im currently not a staff on Synergy.: No

2 hours ago, Pot said:

@Lucky He just got blacklisted from all attack battalions...

Are you sure it was not just from 501st?  I haven't seen any blacklists on him and I actually did ask Poe, which he told me he didn't have a clue.  

-1 regardless because you didn't get waived for age.

Edited by Zensras

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

6 hours ago, TnT_FireRaptor said:

I know there are people my age who become admin but, please trust me I'm not one of them

wait youre a youngin going into staff?
and you dont wanna be like one of them?
so you dont wanna be freck or esitt?
Smh my head -1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

11 hours ago, Zensras said:

Are you sure it was not just from 501st?  I haven't seen any blacklists on him and I actually did ask Poe, which he told me he didn't have a clue.  

-1 regardless because you didn't get waived for age.

Its just an assumption because as he was being blacklisted he said and i quote "just blacklist me from all attack" and some of the higher ups of 501st said they'd make that happen

Hi I’m Pot

Current/Former: Child

@Blaki Do you know what Application it is from

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

Your Application has been Denied Due to a number of reason, you don't have a lot of experience on the server,

you copy and pasted a section of @Sleeper's application, and you are under the age required and not waved.

I reccomend try acting more serious on the server, getting more experience on the server and getting onto good terms with others.

// Locked

// Moved to Denied

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA