CWRP - Pots Staff Application

Pot

RP Name: TR 501st JTL B4 CSM Slammer | TR Jedi C Padawan Pot | TR BO SPC Linkl

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:84418607

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: GMT+1

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to be an administrator of synergy RP Clonewars because i believe that i would be a good addition to the staff team as i am willing to do just about anything and in my opinion i think i could be a great worker behind the scenes. I enjoy taking part in events and becoming an event job,and i wish to take that further by hopefully becoming a Game Helper and maybe even a Game Master. As i am in England when i normally get onto the server there inst much to be done and i wish to stop that from happening and give the players of Synergy a good time whenever they happen to be on. I know that this is said alot in CWRP staff applications but i really do want to help the Synergy Community and have a chance to work with some of the amazing people who already do. I believe that as an administrator i will be able to further my contribution to a server i honestly enjoy. In conclusion I wish to help better myself and the Synergy RP Clonewars community as an administrator.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Zach i am 12 years old and i live in England i enjoy radio and playing on my PC which i received as a gift on the Christmas of 2018. I would describe myself as outgoing and a hard worker with a bubbly personality. Currently my life mostly consists of playing gmod which i have just hit 1.5k hours of playtime on and hanging out with my friends from school. This year i will be going into my second year of high school and i am excited to pick my lessons for GCSE. I also enjoy hanging out with my friends in the 501st and being event jobs.

Do you have any previous staff experience? I was previously staff on Elitelupus DarkRP and i was Staff Manager of Alpha DarkRP

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  | TR 501st JTL B4 CSM Slammer has played for 457:41:29

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No

Important Please Read: Sadly I Will Be On Holiday From 8/18/19 To 8/26/19 If This Application Is Accepted I Hope That With Some Help From The Lovely HAs Of Synergy This Can Be Worked Around Thank You For Your Time. 

Hi I’m Pot

Current/Former: Child

+1 You not my son 

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Your Application has been Accepted for Interview

Contact myself or another HA for your Interview

You have till 8/29/2019

//Locked 

//Moved to Pending

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

Your Staff Application has been Accepted

Congratulations

//moved to Accepted

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA