Goofy-s Resignationnnnn!

Name:Goofy

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:184601332

Staff Rank:Senior Administrator 

Were you VIP: Yes

Date: 8/13/2019

Reason for leaving: I am getting back into arma and getting kinda bored of Garry's mod.

Farewells: GoodBye To.....Actually Lemme Think...................................................................................................Oh Yea, Goodbye to 

@Egert Love Gambling, I stole alot of money from you,keep getting more, i'll still some from you again.

@Bro Good Battalion Commander, Good Person, Catcha later, hope to see you again.(Still Staying In Bat, But Going To Be semi-active)

@Steven_ Sucks That I will not be there to make sure you don't pass brute trials. :( . LOL.

@Piff Cannot Remember What I was going to say.

@Patrick Great Friend, Always There to help or talk to,Very Hardworking,Catcha.

@Guardian Branch/Jedi Order Im Going To Miss Being GML,Going TO MISS You All,

@Father Michael I never know why you never wanted to gamble,hmm,good 104th Member, leading well.  

@Xain Going To Miss, Those Great Times, Leading Me To My Death,LOL.

@eren yeagur Never Gamble Me. You Always Lose, Simple.

@AgentI Always wanted to go against you in the app for Boss, butta never got the rank requirements, RIP. `

@ElijahYou Were A Good Guardian Lead While It Lasted, Kinda Funny.

@Kano9810 I'm Going To Miss Our Beautiful medic RP together , and all those surgeries.

If I didn't @ You Or bring up your name its most likely because i couldn't find out which profile was yours or i can't remember or i'm too lazy to keep going on.

I'll Miss You All. And To Those Name I didn't mention.
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````