Void

Hudson

My intentions were not to have him removed. 

Edited by Hudson

Hudson, The Helmetless. Formerly Of:
41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.

It's been four days (counting today); my internet has been shot out of the blue and I've managed to get on TS once or twice before I was booted again. My hands are tied at the moment and I haven't had a chance to post something about it-- I'm not sure when the problem will be resolved and I more than understand if there is need for emergency leadership. I don't want to see our boys get snuffed out.  

It's been like four days. Is he the most active Battalion Commander? No, not in the slightest, however a Battalion Commander doesn't always need to be there for his battalion. Everyone puts the blame of the battalion on the Battalion Commander, but not the other members. Where is the Sergeants that are supposed to be recruiting? Where are the other Commanders who are supposed to enforce recruitment?

The battalion has been failing for a while, even when you were Battalion Commander. Do try and deny that. It's not completely Ketters fault, give him some time.

Edited by Dargon
19 minutes ago, Dargon said:

I'm going to be honest it's been like four days. Is he the most active Battalion Commander? No, not in the slightest, however a Battalion Commander doesn't always need to be there for his battalion. Everyone puts the blame of the battalion on the Battalion Commander, but not the other members. Where is the Sergeants that are supposed to be recruiting? Where are the other Commanders who are supposed to enforce recruitment?

The battalion has been failing for a while, even when you were Battalion Commander. Do try and deny that. It's not completely Ketters fault, give him some time.

It has been going on for a while, but most of it does have to do with the officers not bringing in their share of work. No, it is not completely Ketter's fault. Does the fault lie in other hands too? Of course. Is this meant as a message for the 327th that they need to work on their activity in order to bring it back up? Of course.

Take of this what you will, but my intent is to make sure he knows that the battalion needs him, and not as a threat directly, as it may be cut.

Edited by Hudson

41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.

Just now, Hudson said:

It has been going on for a while, but most of it does have to do with the officers not bringing in their share of work. No, it is not completely Ketter's fault. Does the fault lie in other hands too? Of course. Is this meant as a message for the 327th that they need to work on their activity in order to bring it back up? Of course.

Take of this what you will, but my intent is to make sure he knows that the battalion needs him, as it may be cut.

Theres better ways of letting him know, like talking to him before you make a report. In my personal opinion a report should be a last resort.

Something that most people fail to realize and hudson you  should know this better than anyone. 327th has been disabled for MONTHS. literally months. on icefuse and its a little better here but honestly not much, its evident that the battalion has been fighting an uphill battle ever since it got its back broken in march, and honestly i STILL dont know what to do to fix it. It pains me to see that its still fighting an uphill battle after 6 and 1/2 months man

I would give Ketter more time, there are things we cant control and thats peoples lives or circumstances they have to face, especially with a shotty internet connection. From the time i talked to him he seemed like he's gonna be a good one. Theres simply things or obstacles we cant control, and frankly arent his fault.

Hudson i know you want 327th to succeed man, I do too! but we both know its always been more successful when theres only a few but really good officers, you were one of the like what? 7-8 officers i had?

3 hours ago, Dargon said:

It's been like four days. Is he the most active Battalion Commander? No, not in the slightest, however a Battalion Commander doesn't always need to be there for his battalion. Everyone puts the blame of the battalion on the Battalion Commander, but not the other members. Where is the Sergeants that are supposed to be recruiting? Where are the other Commanders who are supposed to enforce recruitment?

ok dargon think of this though... its the BCMD's job to make sure his CMD's and officers and even NCO's are doing their job and if its found that they arent doing their job they get removed... and ketter has obviously not kept track with his CMD's and officers that they are making sure that tryouts are happening and im going to have to +1

2 hours ago, Fido™ said:

ok dargon think of this though... its the BCMD's job to make sure his CMD's and officers and even NCO's are doing their job and if its found that they arent doing their job they get removed... and ketter has obviously not kept track with his CMD's and officers that they are making sure that tryouts are happening and im going to have to +1

Sure, I agree, but it's been 4 days. What I am saying is talk to the man before making a report. How would you feel if I made a report on you before talking to you?

6 hours ago, Dargon said:

Theres better ways of letting him know, like talking to him before you make a report. In my personal opinion a report should be a last resort.

If I cannot contact him any other way, then through the forums is the only option.

2 minutes ago, Hudson said:

If I cannot contact him any other way, then through the forums is the only option.

Also, if it needs to be talked about, a report should be made for discussion purposes.

3 minutes ago, Murdock/Sparrow said:

-1 Give him a break, it hasn't been that long. If were going to remove people for being gone for 4 days might aswell remove certain people from ranks.

45 minutes ago, Punda said:

-1, its been 4 days, give him a chance to fix his internet.

1 hour ago, Cipher said:

I am going to agree with dargon and give him the benefit of the doubt. -1

I'm not really intended on getting him removed...just to notify him and discuss...

-1 I can speak from personal experience it takes FAR more than 4 days to revive a battalion that is left in shambles. Also, the 327th has been lacking in the member department for a while, even since rishi moon. Give the lad some time and chill out.

" 3.5.3.b) Regimental Commanders+ may review a Battalion Commander report on a Battalion Commander in their discipline with all relevant High Command. ".

This is a line taken directly from the new rule document that will be posted shortly. Considering there is no longer an AD Senior or an elected Marshal, Zander and I will review this with you tomorrow (9/16).