CWRP - Synyster Staff Re-Application

Synyster

RP Name: DU CMD Synyster

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:46300388

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: CST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA (if it makes any difference (doubtful) I was VA for a bit prior to being demoted for lower activity).

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): No

Why did you leave the staff, team?: There was an error in logging my Staff LOA, where it was an LOA but was logged as an ROA, so i was eventually removed for "being inactive on an ROA". Only reason why I never tried to fight it was because IRL came first and i was too busy to worry about losing my Staff and GM ranks.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: IRL is slowing back down and i've got time to put into staff duties and GM again. I loved hosting Sims and designing new contraptions and dupes for my events, as well, so I'm hoping to get back into the swing of helping out the community by keeping people active and occupied with my events that always have a great mix of both RP and pew pew moments, all while being twisted to keep people intrigued with the storyline I've created.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Edited by Synyster
Big dumb

Ex-DU CMD/XO - Wrote the lore for the original Havoc Squad members, it’s nbd 🥱 - Just your friendly neighborhood fucktard 

Head Admin

+1, you shouldn't have been removed in first place lol. 

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Your Application has been Accepted!

Congratulations

spacer.png

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA