Deathtiger's Staff application

Deathtiger

RP Name: TR 104th HVYO MSG Deathtiger

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:419522160

VIP (Y/N): not yet but I am planning to get it 

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):  I would like to be a administer because I am a very active person that is on thought the night  when not a lot of staff is on. I would also like to become an admin so I can help stop people that does not want to rp and mess around. I would like to help people with there problems that is not letting them get the best experience on the server. I have some ideas that I think would be good events. I really enjoy playing on synergy and would like to help the community how the staff helped me when I first joined. I am also trying to join the staff because I am very social person that enjoys talking and helping people

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a 15 year old boy that has a pet German Shepherd that love to be active and watch sports. I am going in it my sophomore year of high school and I love to talk to people. I have played 10 years of baseball but stopped playing do to injuries. I love to go hunting and fishing when I am in the mood. I have a plan to join my state’s highway patrol and become a regular or K9 officer.

Do you have any previous staff experience?. I have a little bit of staff experience but not a whole lot. But one of my friends was a staff member on a rp server for over a year and I can always ask him if I need help.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  I have 135:18:22 as of 8:13 AM on 8/8/2019

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No I am not currently a staff member on synergy

DEUS VULT

The Wannabe's Corner | qipaos: Knightfall trailer aesthetics (x) ...

Banned

+1

I see lots from you in game, good luck :)

Head Admin

+1, I remember you having issues with the old DB. Lol

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

You have been accepted into Staff

Don't mess this up

spacer.png

// Moved to Accepted

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA