Admin Application - Stahl

Stahl

RP Name: 212th EOD HVT SGT3 Stahl

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47141266

Timezone: GMT

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): As I live in England I follow the GMT time zone, and considering the long hours I pull on the computer as I work from home, every time I play on this server, usually somewhere in the region of 14 hours per day, during the off hours of the server, the Admin presence is really low, and as I am on consistently during this time frame, being an Admin to help out is something that I am all too happy to provide for.There has been many a time where whitelisting for new recruits are bound and their is little to no Admins to approve this process.I wish to apply to remedy this, and not only to assist myself, but to assist others that may require my help on the server during these times.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Well, I am a 23 year old Male who works for my local Government as an administrator. I have studied at the University of Cambridge, and I have done partial Military Officers training in the army. I have a hobby with everything Star Wars and Star Trek, and I have done ever since at a young age. I am quite a confident young and determined man, I can be quite direct and authoritative to how I handle my situations, however I do have a caring and understanding side as well. I have always tried to place myself in other people's shoes when deciding the best approach to deal with a long term problem, and how it may affect others as well.

Do you have any previous staff experience?

Yes I am was a Mount & Blade Warband multiplayer Server Admin and Player Moderator, I am retired from that role a year ago due to the server no longer being available, and player moderator because I no longer played the game. I currently do some part time work on game as a 2D/3D Artist (3D & Graphics and Design). 

I have attached some of my previous work that I have done as 2D/3D Artist.

I may start doing some Ghost Company models for use in this server if it is requested enough.

wip2.jpg

Sordahon 2.jpg

wip3.png

• Agree 1

+1 This guy is really cool, he's been doing well in the battalion and has a good character. He has also expressed trying to help the server out despite being very new. He's got drive!

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

@aStonedSparks Might wanna check this guy out for development team potential. Not sure if that's how it works but I think you would like to take a look at the quality of those models.

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin