Detpack

Luckyy

+1, This would give an evolution to EOD rp as well as make new methods of tactics on and off the battlefield. Although I'd recommend only certain people have them and are watched upon heavily as it might cause server issues for events and etc. BUT if this so happens to crash the server it should be removed.

• Friendly 1
46 minutes ago, Agent said:

+1, This would give an evolution to EOD rp as well as make new methods of tactics on and off the battlefield. Although I'd recommend only certain people have them and are watched upon heavily as it might cause server issues for events and etc. BUT if this so happens to crash the server it should be removed.

+1 

Edited by I SNIFF PROPANE

Uhhhh

We literally had these, and they were removed, SOBDE EOD Had these. 

-1, Not to say i dont want them, but they were previously removed for the sake of extreme entity lag and mis-use. 
Even using these in bunks as a joke has a chance to crash the server, which is one of the reasons they were removed. 

This is just re-skinned M9K C4.

22 minutes ago, Scribbles said:

Uhhhh

We literally had these, and they were removed, SOBDE EOD Had these. 

-1, Not to say i dont want them, but they were previously removed for the sake of extreme entity lag and mis-use. 
Even using these in bunks as a joke has a chance to crash the server, which is one of the reasons they were removed. 

This is just re-skinned M9K C4.

This aint a suggestion for SOBDE, just for them to get added to the server

+1 send it

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone