CWRP - FM Staff Application

RP Name: Battalion Commander Wolffe

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:104948679

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: US EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to be an administrator for a variety of reasons. The most prominent reason being so I can help out my troopers as much as possible. This may vary from white-listing them for WP promotions, white-listing them for regiments, creating simulations, and various other tasks. I plan on hosting training's for my troopers using my new possible staff abilities so it will benefit them as best as possible. Next, I would like to become staff to help the community. I plan on joining the GM program to entertain the server with interesting events, but I also plan on helping the community by claiming staff tickets ASAP during the late night hours, when many staff aren't on. Finally, I'd like to become staff to keep myself occupied during the hours of the day when not much is happening. I would either do this through fulfilling tickets, hosting events/encounters, or assisting in tryouts.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I have loved Star Wars ever since I watched the first SW movie I ever saw years back. I also enjoy baseball, as well as fishing. I usually am on towards the end of the day due to the set amount of time that I am able to get on, because of limiting factors such as work and soon school. However, it isn't uncommon to find me on at random parts of the day as well.

Do you have any previous staff experience? No I do not.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close): Battalion Commander Wolffe has played for 1978:26:17.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No I am not.

Head Admin

+1, good luck panda

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Banned

+1

• Friendly 1