Draco's Staff Application

Draco

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Draco) Staff Application

RP Name: 187th PLTO DO 1stLT Draco

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:79725387

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to be an administrator because I want to make the server a more fun and safer environment because of all the minges. I am also very responsible, and would keep the server under control all the time. I have been playing on this server for the past three years, so I am very experienced as well. Since I have been playing for a while, I have made the decision to apply for staff. Also, I have noticed an increase of minges on the server, and with me being apart of the staff, I would decrease these number very drastically. All in all, being apart of the staff would allow me to help improve the server overall, and would mean a lot to me as well.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am 18 years old and I have played lacrosse for 10 years of my life. I am athletic, outgoing and respectful. I am also going to play lacrosse in college, as well as major in computer science.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes, I have, on a very small server.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  
I have 818 hours 
Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No

Edited by Draco
Banned

+1 Draco works hard and will do well.

• Management
Management

Welcome to the Staff Team!

//moved to accepted

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk