CWRP - (Soviiet) Staff Aplication

Soviet98

RP Name: TR DU ARF 1SG WeyForce

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:70140554

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: GMT+1 (Altough I can be around for other timezones aswell)

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): So I wish to help the server grow more and help in any way I can and getting a staff position will be the move to go on making it happen. I have some experience from playing in diferent types of CWRP around garry's mod and becoming a staff  was something I always considered. I couldnt think of a better server to join as staff then Synergy, I like the people in general and I really want to make an impact not just as a player but also as making events and helping new people in general.
As part of creating events I have a lot of great ideias for the server and not just events but simulations in general wich is something we lack here and there.
My main goal will be to apply for GM once I feel ready so I can move on to bigger projects and events.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Rodrigo, Im from Portugal (It's a little country in europe next to spain), Im 21 y/o and Im currently taking a degree in multimedia design, I live with my university colleagues, and I have a lot of free time due to that factor alone.
My hobbies: I play videogames for the most part, but I also play guitar in a band and enjoy watching retro movies.
Im pretty open minded, mature, and simple when it comes to thinking, Id like to say Im a creative person due to my degree and that is something Id like to transmit into the server aswell.

Do you have any previous staff experience? No

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server?  171:48:59

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: No

• Winner 1
Banned

+1

• Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif

Head Admin

Idk man... +1 wont really do it...

+4

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Your Staff Application has been Accepted.

You are now a New Admin. 

Welcome to the Team. 

// Moved to Accepted

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic