ARF with new map in mind

Daxynn

Name: Daxynn

RP Rank: 2ndLT

Suggestion: Grappling Hooks

Implementation: Adding Grappling Hook

Lore: It just makes sense for ARF/Support

Workshop content if applicable: Sadly, I'm not good with content so I'm not sure where to get it. Will edit if I find it though!
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

I have watch the streams of the new map quite a bit, and all this time I try to think of new trainings, or how to change our old trainings over. One thing i have noticed quite a bit is the sheer cliffs faces (of which I am a fan). This does, However, leaves ARF with a conundrum, especially the way i train my Support Troopers. We train that High Ground is vital to your job as Support. With the cliff faces, it makes it difficult to get high Ground. I think it would be very beneficial and just make sense if ARF/Support for Grappling hooks. I know this was suggested before, but we could easily get by without them. It would be much more difficult to have good High Ground without them on this new map.

Edited by Daxynn
Didnt use format like a dummy

I think the republic sniper could use a tiny buff but no more than that.

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

• Retired Founder

TO POST A SUGGESTION YOU 100% NEED TO BE ONE OF THESE RANKS BELOW OR HIGHER. If you have a suggestion and you're a lower rank contact your higher up to make the suggestion for you if he agrees. Your CMD's must approve of the suggestion as well. Only the BMCD or Leader of your battalion/jedi/sith can control who can make suggestions by changing the rank by request.

41st: CMD+
91st: XO+
104th: BCMD

327th: BCMD
212th: TBA
501st: CMD+
187th: CMD+
21st Nova Corps: CMD+
Coruscant Guard: BCMD
Doom's Unit: CMD+
RANCOR: BCMD
Delta: Any Member