CWRP = Logan Staff Application

logan2

RP Name: TR 104th SUPO 1SG Logan

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:124527939

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be an administrator because I love playing on the server, meeting new people, and going up the ranks. I want to involve myself more in the server in any way I can and though this is a good opportunity to do so. I also like to help people so if I become staff I can help as much as I can with new members and conflicts between players. My goal is to become a Game Master because I love to participate in events and I know how it genuinely works by getting involved whenever I get the chance to. I understand most of the addons on the server and I know how to use the tool gun very well.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am 14 years old, living in Michigan and going into the 10th grade. I'm very athletic and I play Lacrosse and Football for 5 years now in the fall and summer. I am a dog person and have a black lab/Coonhound mix.

Do you have any previous staff experience? I was staff on IceFuse Networks but left because it got boring and want to start over on a new server.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  I've played 208:44:56 hours.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) I am not staff on other Synergy Servers.

Edited by loganhd81

+1 could do great as staff

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Staff application accepted.

You have till  8/7/19 contact a HA,
  Or your application will be denied.

// locked

// moved to "Pending"

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic