Stag's Staff App

Stag

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Stag) Staff Application

RP Name:41STEC ARCT JT SFC Stag

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:446601049

VIP (Y/N): No VIP

Timezone: Central daylight time 

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to join staff because there are so many things that are not reported that I have seen and if I will be a staff member then there would be one more staff member on the servers to catch people. I will love to help other players with their problems when it comes to our server. I don’t have much experience but I think that I'm a quick learner so I should not have a problem with anything. Another reason why I want to be part of the staff team is that when I have joined the DarkRP server I have fallen in love with it. I love the idea of the overall RP that is happening on the server is just awesome. Another reason is experiencing I would love to get those experiences because I can apply them at other servers or overall when it will come in handy. Overall I want to join the staff team because I want to learn something new and help the server with possible tickets or questions that the people could have.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm a 16-year-old boy in high school I play some sports so my time is mostly spent in the field or on my computer but I can still dedicate a lot of time into the server I'm really good with listening and learning I also like playing on my Xbox with my cousin and my friends I mess with my little brother and we have a lot of fun I like hanging out with my friends and watching scary movies my favorite movie is IT and for non-scary movies it is Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes I was a senior Mod on ICEFUSE Jedi vs Sith 

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 

hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  290:14:06.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No

+1 just saying mate at late night cut back on the minge moments i.e tryong to sell toilet paper but other then that you not a bad person have fun with staff

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.