CWRP - Shooter Staff Application

Natty

P Name: Warrant Officer Nye (Shooter)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34449754

VIP (Y/N):  N

Timezone: PST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Because I have loved playing on this server, moving up the ranks, and meeting a whole bunch of new people.  I want to just help as much as I can with new members.  I also would love to answer any questions that anyone has so I can get to know as many people as possible.  I also wish to maybe help Events,  which are very fun.   I also heard that becoming an admin I get to meet many more people in the community.  I think I am very fit for the job due to my Taekwondo skills which are leadership, respect, modesty, integrity, focus, and determination.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am Canadian, I am 17 years old going in to grade 12. For my sport I do taekwondo, TaeKwonDo is a Korean martial art which I have been in for 10 years now and have achieved the rank of 2nd degree black belt, I also am part of the competition team where I go to compete in sparring where I have won 5 gold medals, I am also part of the Leadership team where I assist the instructors in teaching the class and helping younger kids, I also participate in the Demonstration team where we go to our City fair and perform in front of hundreds of people to show what Taekwondo is about.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Was admin on this server but I was inactive

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  I do have 75 hours + more

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No

Edited by LOLUM
Rank up

-1 its too basic need to explain why in more detail.

answers about urself you will be good just explain more

Former: Tiplee, TC Ayar, Chief of Communications Coburn  (Assisted with creating ATC)                                                                               
Current: 501st Knight E Consular Manager Lydus, Rancor TUO SUP SGT Drop

Weren't you staff before? If so you can do the return staff app.

Edit: When you were staff you were having a good grind... before you went inactive! Next time tell someone but I'll give you a +1 for now.

Edited by Agent
Found out stuff

+1 everyone can do their part to help the server. You can improve, everyone can improve. He could be one of best staff members 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Staff application accepted.

You have till  7/29/19 contact a HA,
  Or your application will be denied.

// locked

// moved to "Pending"

@LOLUM

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

• Management
Management

Welcome to the Staff Team!

//moved to accepted

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk