Armas GM AP

Arma

Name: Arma

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:186824104

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: 298:19:08.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: I rate my self 9/10

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: I would like to produce and version of the star wars episode of ziros hun were the trandos take a jedi hostage and add them to the hunt then the recon would go scout it out then attack will go attack and push them to the main base then specialized battalions get them out of the trandos main base

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional): 

Edited by Arma

Linked the same event twice, not much to go off get some more experience and try to work with others

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

1 hour ago, Arma said:

my bad let me fix that I copyed the same link

Even after looking at this other event your not ready help out a few of the other older GM’s and get more experience before re applying 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• 2 weeks later...

// Locked

// Moved to Pending

• 2 weeks later...

Passed Interview welcome to the GM team. 

// Moved to accepted