Null and RC power question

Eduji

What rank do the Nulls and RC equal? I looked at the rules and it said this: "Null-Class Commandos only report to their Squad Leads (Ordo & Kal) or Regimental Commander+. Can not overrule Senate orders," but it doesn't actually say who they can order around. Often times they like to yell at people to get out of IR or something, but up to what rank actually has to follow their orders?

You come in my IR after I tell you to leave you end up getting a knife in the chest..... ecksdeeee. I only usually kick people out so I can actually RP with the guy rather than having 20+ people in the IR, a lot easier for it to be me and another Null/RC. Maybe Wolfpack or something.

Edited by Metro

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

1 minute ago, Metro said:

You come in my IR after I tell you to leave you end up getting a knife in the chest..... ecksdeeee. I only usually kick people out so I can actually RP with the guy rather than having 20+ people in the IR, a lot easier for it to be me and another Null/RC. Maybe Wolfpack or something.

Wolf pack don't do interrogations ECKKS DEE

Just now, Kain said:

Wolf pack don't do interrogations ECKKS DEE

Yeah but I like to let them guard and maybe suggest fun things for me to do. However, CG can also guard the door. Just about who I feel like I want lmao.

3 hours ago, Metro said:

Yeah but I like to let them guard and maybe suggest fun things for me to do. However, CG can also guard the door. Just about who I feel like I want lmao.

Nothing triggered me more as a jedi consular than how RC and other elites conducted "Interrogations" on icefuse . Sometimes they did ok, but more times than not RC screamed at them and then shot them, before we actually got any information out of them. And the RC always got mad at me too, ordered me to leave and saying that I was the one screwing up interrogations. 

No has answered the question btw. Who has to listen to RC and Null orders and who doesnt?

17 minutes ago, Evan said:

Nothing triggered me more as a jedi consular than how RC and other elites conducted "Interrogations" on icefuse . Sometimes they did ok, but more times than not RC screamed at them and then shot them, before we actually got any information out of them. And the RC always got mad at me too, ordered me to leave and saying that I was the one screwing up interrogations. 

No has answered the question btw. Who has to listen to RC and Null orders and who doesnt?

I don't like letting Jedi in for one big reason. They give the person being interrogated whatever they want. They are not esteemed guests, they are there to give us information. If you want, I'll invite you in on my next interrogation. They may end bad for some people, but I always get what I want out of the person first. On the last part, I'd assume the person leading the interrogation decides who stays and who leaves just respect that. I hate having a clustered IR, I toss out a lot of people when I am running the bitch.

Edited by Metro

9 minutes ago, Metro said:

I don't like letting Jedi in for one big reason. They give the person being interrogated whatever they want. They are not esteemed guests, they are there to give us information. If you want, I'll invite you in on my next interrogation. They may end bad for some people, but I always get what I want out of the person first. On the last part, I'd assume the person leading the interrogation decides who stays and who leaves just respect that. I hate having a clustered IR, I toss out a lot of people when I am running the bitch.

The only time I give the person what they want is if they have something or someone important hostage. Any other situation and they are negotiating for their lives, literally. Also who do RC have permission to order around, do you know?

45 minutes ago, Evan said:

The only time I give the person what they want is if they have something or someone important hostage. Any other situation and they are negotiating for their lives, literally. Also who do RC have permission to order around, do you know?

No clue, like I said I only order people around in IR due to that kinda being my forte. I stay out of everyone elses business. You'd have to ask someone else.

• Agree 1

Kal = BCMD, Ordo = CMD. Adens rank is currently SMB, but in lore it's just Sergeant. The rest are officers, but I don't know their exact ranks.

Even if you are equal to their ranks you still should highly respect their orders and follow it.

When it comes to ordering people around as Null or RC, I see no reason as to why it doesn’t follow their ranks. Just because you can’t see their ranks in their names, doesn’t mean they don’t have one and know what it is. 

In IR when I was Null, I ordered anyone inside of IR that was either below my rank, or not in a battalion that actually does interrogations. If you don’t have a purpose in IR (interrogating or guarding) then you’re gonna get told to leave. Highest rank in IR is who I’d assume is in charge. 

OK now im gonna answer the actual question asked but the thing is if we ask you to leave IR you should do so no matter the rank unless REG+ all RC are all anywhere from CPT to CMD except Niner and Boss which are BCMD and JEDI if you are not a master or Shadow you shouldnt be in IR in the first place especially padawans Now null are all Officers and im not gonna state exact rank as i do know them but i will respect Duck and Cipher and not state them but thye have just as much if not More power than RC to get people to leave an area and have just as much authority to kill who they wish(event jobs not clones) as RC do we dont just kill hostiles we can execute just about anyone but we tend to wait for people to be like ye do whatever you want with em because then if we do what we want anyways we get bitched at... sorry for the rant i got carried away i dont really remember where i was going with this but im sure i was going somewhere and im sure you can catch my drift. Ye?

8 hours ago, Fido™ said:

OK now im gonna answer the actual question asked but the thing is if we ask you to leave IR you should do so no matter the rank unless REG+ all RC are all anywhere from CPT to CMD except Niner and Boss which are BCMD and JEDI if you are not a master or Shadow you shouldnt be in IR in the first place especially padawans Now null are all Officers and im not gonna state exact rank as i do know them but i will respect Duck and Cipher and not state them but thye have just as much if not More power than RC to get people to leave an area and have just as much authority to kill who they wish(event jobs not clones) as RC do we dont just kill hostiles we can execute just about anyone but we tend to wait for people to be like ye do whatever you want with em because then if we do what we want anyways we get bitched at... sorry for the rant i got carried away i dont really remember where i was going with this but im sure i was going somewhere and im sure you can catch my drift. Ye?

7 hours ago, Venom said:

Fuck Jedi I kill who I want when I want

Prepare to be triggered.

During the Clone Wars, Jedi were given command roles in the Grand Army, some more limited than others.

Commander

The rank of Commander was given to Padawans serving in actual roles in field operations. As affiliates with the Order these Padawans out rank all troopers and Republic officers save for those at the highest levels of the Republic military command structure like the Admirals.

Generals

A General is the title given only to Jedi of Knight status. These Jedi are in control of entire battalions and had full command of their forces as opposed to Jedi Commanders who reported to a master. During the Clone Wars there were roughly 400 Jedi Generals in command of corps and legions.

Senior Generals

A senior General applied to a Jedi Master that was not serving as a Council member. These Generals commanded sector armies and were only outranked by the High Council members.

High Generals

The title of High General was only applicable to a Jedi Master that was also serving as a Council member. Their roles as High General gave them control of their own army, allowed them to instruct the other previous ranks, and were the main decision makers in the war. Of these ten some of the most notable High Generals in the Clone Wars were Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Mace Windu, and Shaak Ti.

http://clonewars.wikia.com/wiki/Jedi

https://www.quora.com/In-Star-Wars-does-a-Jedi-General-outrank-a-Clone-Marshal-Commander

1 hour ago, Evan said:

Prepare to be triggered.

During the Clone Wars, Jedi were given command roles in the Grand Army, some more limited than others.

Commander

The rank of Commander was given to Padawans serving in actual roles in field operations. As affiliates with the Order these Padawans out rank all troopers and Republic officers save for those at the highest levels of the Republic military command structure like the Admirals.

Generals

A General is the title given only to Jedi of Knight status. These Jedi are in control of entire battalions and had full command of their forces as opposed to Jedi Commanders who reported to a master. During the Clone Wars there were roughly 400 Jedi Generals in command of corps and legions.

Senior Generals

A senior General applied to a Jedi Master that was not serving as a Council member. These Generals commanded sector armies and were only outranked by the High Council members.

High Generals

The title of High General was only applicable to a Jedi Master that was also serving as a Council member. Their roles as High General gave them control of their own army, allowed them to instruct the other previous ranks, and were the main decision makers in the war. Of these ten some of the most notable High Generals in the Clone Wars were Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Mace Windu, and Shaak Ti.

https://www.quora.com/In-Star-Wars-does-a-Jedi-General-outrank-a-Clone-Marshal-Commander

That may be how it works in lore, but it’s not how it works on the server. Wouldn’t that be nice to have Padawans ordering around the battalions. 

In game, 99% of Jedi have no jurisdiction over the clones. 

1 hour ago, Evan said:

Prepare to be triggered.

Commander

Generals

Senior Generals

High Generals

Yea yea thats how it works in lore and shit sure but 90% of padawans and even some Knights have proven themselves way too retarded to take that kinda power soooooooooooooooo

First and Last Jaing Skirata

25 minutes ago, Sinister said:

That may be how it works in lore, but it’s not how it works on the server. Wouldn’t that be nice to have Padawans ordering around the battalions. 

In game, 99% of Jedi have no jurisdiction over the clones. 

8 minutes ago, Venom said:

Yea yea thats how it works in lore and shit sure but 90% of padawans and even some Knights have proven themselves way too retarded to take that kinda power soooooooooooooooo

You miss my point, I understand giving all the padawans and knights that sort of power would be insane. Since no one playing is actually in tune with the force you would just be taking commands from a bunch of 10-16 year olds with little to no experience. The point I was trying to make was that even if we arent following lore on the server, padawans and knights shouldnt have to answer to anyone but their masters. Jedi shouldnt boss clones around unless they are in a position to do so (like Anakin with the 501st) and the clones shouldnt boss Jedi around (Thats not to say they cant ask a padawan to leave IR because only knights are allowed in but dont treat padawans like TR3s and order them around unless you are a Jedi in the order). Theres bending lore, and then theres breaking it outright.

Okay from what i am seeing in this a lot of shit is focusing on what we are saying to people. I cant speak for RC but we have some jobs to do. in the case of IR well we need that place cleared out for RP reasons as it is hard to focus with 20 voices going around. Now when we give orders there are certain standing for those such as needing backup against enemy forces or trying to get clones outta of a dangerous area or a place that is going to get really dangerous quickly. As for the Prisoner execution i can only speak for myself but, my kill count is very low in that regard as with 2-3 executions most of my prisoners are sent to Balmorra or worse. now for the rest of the Nulls and RC i think its because they dont like loose ends and like having things tied up in a nice bow in the end. Side note to that is a lot of interrogation subjects we have a pretty bad at the RP so it becomes easy to get frustrated.

In regards to @Eduji original topic as i can only speak for NULL but you are on a list of people we trust and we will tend to listen to your advice and tactics for others this is not true. Also to note something else is that 91st and some other battalions are on are list as well as people we want watching our backs due to professionalism and/or ability to not shoot us in the back and work with us in a variety of situations. also as stated above we do have people we listen to at least for Null i cannot speak for RC but, these people are small in number but understand how NULL operates and functions as well as how to best use us as assets.If anyone would like to talk to me directly about this i am open to explain further on TS.

Edited by Cipher
16 hours ago, Metro said:

And by kick out u mean murder right? XdXD

23 hours ago, Eduji said:

What rank do the Nulls and RC equal? I looked at the rules and it said this: "Null-Class Commandos only report to their Squad Leads (Ordo & Kal) or Regimental Commander+. Can not overrule Senate orders," but it doesn't actually say who they can order around. Often times they like to yell at people to get out of IR or something, but up to what rank actually has to follow their orders?

I will answer the question simply, as A'den when I tell you to get out of IR I expect you to do so because you likely have no business there. I am an SMB so I have no authority to make you do so, but if I tell you to leave it means it is a good idea for you to do so. The only people that should really be near IR are people with their battle stations there and rc or null. 

I'm sorry, but this is the fucking internet, unless someone is being inherently racist then what the actual fuck. Nigga isn't even racist, they call themselves that. I don't care, Cam can keep his name like that, and if people have a problem with it, then block him or piss off. You're being childish and ignorant. Stop being a fucking SJW, because this is not the community for you if you pull that shit. I will shut you down so fucking fast kids.

Fucking making me come onto a post and shit on everyone while I'm at work ON MY FUCKING BIRTHDAY KIDS