Baller's GameMaker Application

Baller

Name: Fleet Vice Admiral Baller

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87442726

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: I have played on the server since the day after the server opened and have played almost every day since then. I would say that I have played for 500+ hours (Probably more)

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: I would rate my knowledge of the clone wars a 7/10. I know a lot about the clone wars but I don't know everything. I have many things to learn but I understand much of the clone wars and the events that unfolded during it. I have seen all the star wars movies and many episodes of the Clone Wars TV show.

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: My communications and leadership skills are a 9/10. I am the Vice Admiral of the Naval and with that I have to be a good leader and know how to lead the Naval and lead the clones on the ship as well. With that job as a naval I am also assigned with the task of informing the clones of where they need to be, what is happening with the rest of the ship and what is going on outside of the ship. I have been many leadership roles on other servers as well, being the higher ups on many of the servers that I have played in the past so I have had a great amount of experience with leading.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes I understand that if I am inactive then I will be removed from game maker.

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce:

My idea for an event would involve naval at first but then extend to the rest of the ship. My event would include RP, Firefights and maybe interrogation (Depending on how the event goes). The event would start out with the naval receiving a message from the republic telling them that there will be a Republic boarding party that will be coming to inspect the ship. The Naval coming to inspect the ship will be coming in a ship, on his way from his venator to ours, he will get intercepted by a CIS fleet that will take the ship, capture the naval inspector and then board the republic ship. When the naval is intercepted his comms will be blocked so no one knows that he was intercepted. Once they board it they will find the data with the task assigned to that Naval Inspector and find out about the inspection. The CIS will hatch a plan to board the venator and take it down.  Once the CIS find out about the plans, they have the idea to replace the naval with a CIS naval. After the CIS member has replaced the Naval Inspector, the CIS will take re programmed Police Droids to act as "Guards" for the naval. He will then proceed to our venator for the "inspection". Once his ship arrives then he will request permission to land for the republic inspection. Once inside, he will then go into the armory and inspect that, then the medbay, then the ER and finally to comms deck. While in each of those he will request to be alone and while he is in there he will place detonators everywhere. They will place them all over armory, med bay and on the engines in ER. Once all those detonators are set then they will proceed to comms deck and place a virus on the computer system to shut down comms. Once the virus is in place the Naval will send a transmission to the CIS that he has done it. During the entire time he will act a little suspicious but not too much until he leaves comms deck. After he leaves comms deck then he will start acting very suspicious, he will also make a communication to the CIS while someone else is able to hear him. The clone will catch on to what he is doing and try to stop him. Before the clones reach him he will activate the timer on the detonators. The timer will have 2 minutes on them and the clones will have 2 minutes to try and defuse the detonators. There will only be six detonators in total so it won't be that hard (hopefully). While they are doing that the Naval's police droids will malfunction and start shooting clones. A firefight will pursue between the police droids and the clones. During all of this the CIS naval will try and escape on his ship that he came in with. If the clones are able to capture him then they will interrogate him and he will give up the information about the location of the CIS fleet that he came from (This could lead to another event). If they don't capture him then he will get away. If they defuse the detonators, repair comms and kill the droids then event will be over (After they either capture the CIS naval or let him escape)

16 hours ago, ccmonty said:

+1 someone did this event I think it was beb but it was fun

Beb did an event that had some of the same stuff, but he had CIS invade the ship and trandoshians and Wookiee and other stuff in the ship and a different story somewhat. Plus in his event his guys were trying to steal loot and other things, in mine it's the CIS trying to shut down the venator.

Edited by Baller
3 minutes ago, Baller said:

Beb did an event that had some of the same stuff, but he had CIS invade the ship and trandoshians and Wookiee and other stuff in the ship and a different story somewhat. Plus in his event his guys were trying to steal loot and other things, in mine it's the CIS trying to shut down the venator.

Oh

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin