CWRP - Foxey's Staff Application

Foxey

RP Name: 104th ARCT MEDX WO Foxey / Base Ops SFC MEDO Foxey / 104th C Padawan Foxey

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:101435744

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to be an administrator largely due to my desire to assist individuals wherever necessary. I spend a lot of time on the server and there are numerous moments where there are lengthy waits for tickets to be responded to. This is an issue that I would like to help solve. Additionally, I'd like to do my part in taking the smaller and less significant tickets to ease the workload of the more experienced administrators. While I am EST, I typically play from late in the evening well into the early morning. It is at this time that I will most be able to help. On top of my previously listed reasons, I am both INTEL and a Warrant Officer in the 104th, and as our battalion doesn't have many administrators, I wish to attain the status in order to do more for the battalion with regards to adding and removing whitelists as well as hosting simulations.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am currently sixteen, and I am an incoming junior. I love politics and history, and am taking AP Government, AP Economics, AP Psychology, AP English, and AP German 4 next year. I have been on the Student Council and have also been involved in WEB and LINK crew, both of which are student leadership programs. When I’m not drowning in schoolwork or playing video games, I work in my school’s theater department. I am a Light Tech, generally, though more specifically my responsibilities are Light Design and Setup. I’m the lead of the Light Crew and work closely with the Technical Directors to ensure that any performances, whether they be concerts, musicals, or plays, go off without a hitch. Theater, like star wars, truly is a passion for me. I have loved Star Wars nearly all my life, as my father introduced me to it at a young age. I’ve been involved in Star Wars roleplay for six years, however I am semi-new to GMOD roleplay and fairly new to Synergy.

Do you have any previous staff experience?: I do not have any previous experience, however I am a very quick learner and more than willing to put in the time and effort.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close): 262:51:25 - This accurately reflects my playtime as I do not AFK for credits, and log off as opposed to tabbing out to do work.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server? (If so specify which one): No.

Banned

+1 Good Luck

• Friendly 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

Staff application accepted.
                                                  You have till  7/22/19 contact a HA,
                                               Or your application will be denied.
                                                          @Foxey

Congratulations, you have been Accepted into the Staff Team.
You have passed the interview and you are now a New Admin.
Welcome to Hell!

spacer.png

Good luck buckaroo!

// moved to "Accepted"

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2