Candle/Fallouts GM Application

Fallout

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Fallout/Candle

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:91558011

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: || TR 41stGC ARCL Captain Fallout has played for 661:30:53.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 6-7

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: 9/10 I have the ability to do this quite well considering I'm an ARCL

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program? : I understand.

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: Kage Warrior Appearance: A group of Kage Warriors part of the Zeno Clan has Arrived on the planet of Endor in search of a missing Kage Warrior. The are here to Capture the missing Kage.

The Missing Kage warrior is charged with crimes he didn't Commit and is trying to get others to understand but they won't listen which makes him go to the Republic for assistance. The kage warrior will be convicted of killing another Kage warrior and Stealing new Kage members.

Of course, the crime was not committed by the Missing Kage  Rather the CIS Stealing members of the Kage as Experimental fighters for the CIS. This event can have many endings with the capturers taking back the Missing kage. Another ending is the republic killing the Capturers. The final ending is neither die and the CIS show up with Experimental Kage Champions.

The republic will then do what they do best and Scare off the CIS hopefully with the missing and Capturers alive. They will then proceed to leave and end the event

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional):

Edited by SparrowIAven