CWRP - Steven's Staff Application

Steven_

RP Name: TR 21stGMEJTL ARCT MSG Steven

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:91107641

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST (-5:00)

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to become admin so I can help the server out any way I can. I already am a TR and I try to train as many CCs as possible when I have the time. Becoming an admin would help all other admins on the server, even if the impact is minimal. I am hoping to advance in the ranks of an admin so I can help other battalions by placing dupes down, etc. Another reason I would like to be an admin is because I feel I can be a good help to the team during the night time. I am active, and I know during these times, many people are AFK. I would be able to be an admin to the few people at night, that need help. I know what it feels like to be online during the night, waiting for a dupe to get placed down, so I can get a training, only not being able to get it because no admins were on at the time. I feel during my time playing on Synergy I have changed a lot. I used to be a minge, and now I am trying to change that to earn my position, and I feel I have very much matured. I would be a dedicated person to this position and would treat it seriously, and I will put in maximum effort doing this job. I feel I am ready for this position now, as I have changed over time, and am more mature.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name in real life is Brayden, and my in-game name I use for any RP server is Steven. I have been apart of synergy for a while, joining the server about a week before my forum account was created, November 2nd, 2017. I have been hopping on in the synergy community for a while now, joining back into the community and taking breaks, and now I plan to stay.

Do you have any previous staff experience? I have some experience from servers of friends I have helped on from time to time, but all of them have been shut down, so not really anything I can prove, however, I learned how to deal with players breaking rules, or any player needing help.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server?: 344:00:00 I know other people have much higher numbers than this, but I really don't think a playtime determines how active you are on the server or how prepared you are. Many people, including me AFK on their jobs to earn more credits.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: No

If I have said or done anything to you recently that has offended you, I apologize.  I am still trying to get better, and I promise it won't happen again in the future whether or not I get this position. If I do not, I will take the 30 days to make myself better.

Edited by Steven_

+1

• Agree 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Banned

+1 Good Luck

• Agree 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

Congratulations, you have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin by 07/18/19 otherwise you will be automatically denied!

// Locked

// Moved to Pending

• Agree 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Congratulations, you have been accepted for staff!
Welcome to the staff team!

// Moved to Accepted

• Agree 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander