Wing's Gamemaker Application

Wing/EZKape

Name:

Tradd/Wing/EZKape

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:111915727

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]:

I would estimate 500-700 hours. Including Icefuse, ~1000 hours spent playing.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?:

I would say my knowledge of the Clone Wars is 8. It's not perfect but I've watched Attack of the Clones and the Clone Wars animated series 1 time through, although that was quite a while ago.

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?:

My communication and leadership skills, in my belief, are extremely well developed. I can express thoughts, ideas, events, or problems thoroughly and with clarity. I can also direct, command, and or lead a group extremely well to a close or exact goal.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?:

I do understand that if, I, a man that resides on the planet Earth with the identification or so called name of Aiden with a virtual nickname of Wing of which who plays on his computerized device, or simply "computer", that plays on Garry's mod, a virtual game that costs 15$ on Steam made by Valve, that plays on the subsection of the game, STARWARSRP, within another subsection Synergy Roleplay that is currently using his computerized device to interact with the game and at the moment using the computerized device to apply for a position within the subcategory rankings of being an Admin, namely Game Maker, will be removed from the Game Maker program if I am inactive.

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce:

I'm a person who likes to RP meaning I would most likely do RP Events. I would throw in a shoot em up every once in a while, but those aren't to my taste. Catering to both parties, I will present an idea that incorporates RP and a shoot-em-up. To add, this event idea will take place when the event server comes out. It is also based around a friends old event ideas and I plan to carry that legacy along, that being Hell Fire's. And this is not plagiarism, I have received his permission to continue his Narco events. This is also a 1 life event meaning if the troopers die, they have to switch back to the venator. To introduce Narco, he is a cyborg that is essentially a mad scientist/doctor that knows his intelligence is overwhelming and takes that for granted and toys the republic with it. He also has a truce with the Confederacy of Independent Systems meaning he can call in a droid force (foreshadowing). What will happen first is Narco will comms in "Oh. What a coincidence? I've found just what I needed." and Narco will call in a droid force to attack the Venator and force them into defcon 1 meaning they switch to the event server. Narco, having his experience with the republic and having very keen guessing skills, meets them on the planet Geonosis. They keep indirect contact meaning Narco is transmitting through their comms and slowly leading them into a "game" by threatening the republic with many things giving the clones an incentive to find Narco and kill him. Narco tries to lead them into the droid factory, and if the clones do go to the factory, Narco will close of all the exits. Narco will then proceed to send his Magnaguards out to kill the clones. Narco will then start having fun with the clones by, for example, playing music, cutting their comms, and sending a small group of droids every now and then. After 5-15 of the assault, Narco will tell his droids to come back, and will demand the clones to bring the 3 highest clearances to his laboratory otherwise the factory explodes. This is where the RP comes in. Narco will discuss with the higher ups for some amenities like credits, weaponry, or advanced medical supplies since he needs credits for research. If they come to a conclusion where they will give him those things Narco he will call all the clone troopers to a meeting room, while at the same time transmitting to Pre Vizla to arrive, with their weapons stripped whilst 3 IG100 Magnaguards will be in the room and Narco, as a hologram, will tell the clones not the shoot otherwise the factory explodes. Narco will then discuss what has happened and the deal they made. He will proceed to delay the clones by talking and rambling while the deathwatch arrives slowly to Geonosis. When deathwatch is almost on his way, Narco dismisses the clones and leaves off on a "friendly" note.  Narco then says "Why don't you republic have a GRAND interesting exit?". Some event job Deathwatch and a small group of NPC deathwatch will then be spawned in to buffer their escape. In the meantime, Narco escapes with his magnaguards, some deathwatch, and the ameneties. End of event. All troopers that survived should get a REC since it was a 1 life event. (Note that there will be many Narco events. There wont be a part 1 and 2. It will be much lengthier than that).

Edited by Wing/EZKape

It's a good concept, but I have a strong feeling this can be executed very poorly. My major recommendation is when it comes to tooling with them, don't make it very obvious. So, instead of just going, "YOU ARE NOW TRAPPED, GUARDS, FETCH." do this. Have them just locked in there. Cut out the lights (Increase fog) and have panic spout. Start opening negotiations and eventually bring out a detail which says there is a traitor among the troopers. This is spout distrust and panic. Through the entire time, continue to toy with them, make them think anything could happen. At some point, overload their comms with seering sounds so they can't communicate. Pretty much, really fuck with them. Nearing the end of the toying, make it so he begins his departure and activates the droid factory. This is when all the battalions will get ambushed and attacked at once. Then in a minute in, set the factory to self-destruct.

You say you want RP, but you need to be careful about how to weave a shoot 'em up into a RP scenario.

5 hours ago, Kain said:

It's a good concept, but I have a strong feeling this can be executed very poorly. My major recommendation is when it comes to tooling with them, don't make it very obvious. So, instead of just going, "YOU ARE NOW TRAPPED, GUARDS, FETCH." do this. Have them just locked in there. Cut out the lights (Increase fog) and have panic spout. Start opening negotiations and eventually bring out a detail which says there is a traitor among the troopers. This is spout distrust and panic. Through the entire time, continue to toy with them, make them think anything could happen. At some point, overload their comms with seering sounds so they can't communicate. Pretty much, really fuck with them. Nearing the end of the toying, make it so he begins his departure and activates the droid factory. This is when all the battalions will get ambushed and attacked at once. Then in a minute in, set the factory to self-destruct.

You say you want RP, but you need to be careful about how to weave a shoot 'em up into a RP scenario.

Never thought of that. Thanks for the recommendations!

+1 very detailed event, I can tell you took a very long time to plan this and I hope that you will do the same for all events that you do if you get game maker. (Just remember, that with all that planning, your event can be completely changed based on the RP of everyone else and you have to be open to that)