CWRP-Zero Staff Application

hop1003

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Application

RP Name: TR 41stEC PLTO HVY ARCT SFC Zero

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:218497808

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone:EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to be an Admin for three main reasons.  One is I would love to help the community in a multitude of ways and being an admin is a good way to help. Some examples of how I could help is Dealing with RuleBreakers, Helping with events, and Supplying good RP to the server itself. Two the amount of situations where being admin could help Someone needs a dupe/color change?  I got it.  Someone broke the rules but in a way that needed video evidence and I wasn't recording at the time? I got it. Three is doing events/encounters I have a lot of Ideas for events/encounters which I could put to good use as an admin.  Also, I would love to help with events I see not a lot do but I would love to. In conclusion, I wish to be an admin to help players with RP and deal with Rulebreakers

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):  My name Is Giancarlo I go by Zero a lot.  I am Mexican, I am In BSA, and I am an SPL in my troop.  I  am going into High School and my favorite subject in school is history. I wish to join The US Air Force one day.  I live in the USA, Virginiana.  And I speak two languages Spanish and English.  My favorite food is pizza.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes (Game Serbs)

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  119

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one)no

Banned

+1

r4ymo.gif

Nothing against your age but I don’t think your ready yet -1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Your application has been Denied due to bad community feedback

You may re-apply 30 from now (08/04/19)

// Locked

// Moved to denied

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander