Infected Clone models

BobMcNob

So, me and a group of friends were looking at addons on the workshop and found an addon called CGI Infected Clone Zombie models. I looked at it, and thought about how great they might be on the server, as the normal Zombie models, while they work, they don't really fit into the Star Wars universe. If we got these on the server, i feel like it would make the RP much more immersive and fun, because what is cooler, looking at a normal half life headcrab zombie or a demonic zombified clone trooper. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1548526056&searchtext=clone+zombie this is the link to the addon.

1st of all use the template

those models won't match our custom ones sad to say, although they look cool as fuck

Edited by Nade Jones

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

@BobMcNob please use the correct format or it will be denied

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic