Vehicle Factory Atk. Part 1

McFisher

Name: McFisher And Camilo

Who helped (If applicable): Techno (GH), Eren, Lafaytte, vigil

Event Name: Vehicle Factory Atk. Part 1

Summary of the story: There Is A Vehicle Factory that's behind a large tunnel. the attack regiment have to push through and kil lall the droids in the very, very long tunnel to clear the path for the Spec Regiment.

What was the result of the event?: Big, long gun fight

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Shoot em up

Imagine Putting Your Old Ranks And Roles In Your Bio

I Went from Mas Amedda and VA to Blacklisted from every single thing except CT and Jedi :)

4/10 This rating means its above average Fyi but not amazing 

The spawning of the droids was pretty terrible you had droids in the floor and ceiling like wat 

I feel like it was just us doing a Cit run walking through a hall way the set up should of already been done before we got there and not wait a total of like 15 minutes waiting for that 

you should of done a more seamless transition with the deploying of spec battalions and the removal of attk I suggest maybe doing that as a one life with the health of the droids lower so people have to actually be careful and you can just let who ever survived if they want to stay because the removal of the attack battalions makes zero since then deploying the spec

4 minutes ago, Sanchez Resident said:

4/10 This rating means its above average Fyi but not amazing 

The spawning of the droids was pretty terrible you had droids in the floor and ceiling like wat 

I feel like it was just us doing a Cit run walking through a hall way the set up should of already been done before we got there and not wait a total of like 15 minutes waiting for that 

you should of done a more seamless transition with the deploying of spec battalions and the removal of attk I suggest maybe doing that as a one life with the health of the droids lower so people have to actually be careful and you can just let who ever survived if they want to stay because the removal of the attack battalions makes zero since then deploying the spec

Okay So. We was waiting for everyone to be deploed, we was finished when we said to deploy. you, an attack battalion had the job to clear the tunnel ut. if we gacve the droids like 200hp and spawned them like less,  it would be over in 5 minutes. And we removed attack because we don't want it to be unfair, for having attack possible be deployed for an hour. but thanks!

Imagine Putting Your Old Ranks And Roles In Your Bio

I Went from Mas Amedda and VA to Blacklisted from every single thing except CT and Jedi :)

52 minutes ago, McFisher said:

Okay So. We was waiting for everyone to be deploed, we was finished when we said to deploy. you, an attack battalion had the job to clear the tunnel ut. if we gacve the droids like 200hp and spawned them like less,  it would be over in 5 minutes. And we removed attack because we don't want it to be unfair, for having attack possible be deployed for an hour. but thanks!

I addressed it being to "easy" people were dieing left and right if it wasnt for it not being a one life it would easily on ended with less than 10 people fixing the issue of it being unfair only the careful and not careless people would of survived 
also Those Hp sets are RULES you have to follow that for B1's you were spawning them with over 1000 hp I didnt want to bring this up but if you have to bend rules to make your event kind of work then your not doing it right 

• Funny 1