NIPS STAFF APP

NIPS

In order to apply to the application process you must use this form when filling out your application:

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Application

RP Name: TR BO SFC Nips

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:232256992

VIP (Y/N): yes and Subscriber

Timezone:BST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):i would like to be a administrator because i have a lot of experience beaning staff i have owned meany servers "clone wars " and i would like to help the server out with my experience and i would like to stop all the people that just take the mic and i am a very active person on the server and can commute  a lot of hours to the server to help out and i have bean admins and head admins on a lot of servers and i take the game very serious when it needs to be i will not abuse because it is unfair on other people and makes the server look bad and i do not  want that it is a high pop server and a very active server and one thing i would do is kick all the afk people when the server is full because it is  annoying when you are trying to join and the server is full of afk people and i will help with that as well i can and will be a dedicated player and can play atleast 40 to 60 hours a week or more i only speak English and i have no school so i can play pretty much every day i stay up will about 3 in the morning becouse that is when there are a lot of people on so i will be able to say on late when the server is full

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):hi i am called evan and i used to do a lot of sports until i lost 2 ligaments i love sport very much i played rugby for almost 14 years and have done boxing for 6 years i am a very active person and i have a job on the weekend ass pot wash and i am 6.2 wweigh 13 stone and i have just done my last exam so i have finished school so i am happy now lol 

Do you have any previous staff experience? yes i have owner 4 clone wars servers and have bean a admin and head admin on a hogh pop server it was called pixl but it is gone now  

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  i have 95 hours 

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) no

Edited by nips

+1 Why not

Current: Vango

Former: Mechanised Regimental | (First) 41st MEDL CMD Gett | 104th General Plo KoonNaval Commander Vango | Jedi General Adi Gallia Sinker | Serra Keto | Battalion Commander Wolffe

Staff interview passed. 
                                                                 Welcome to the staff team.