Potential Main Map in the future?

Scribbles

Name: Scribbles

RP Rank: Grand Master

Suggestion: Potential Map Change for the future regarding venators as this one has fucking HUGE and allows alot more stuff to happen. 

Implementation: Add as a main map idea. 

Lore: Venators were rather large. 

Workshop content if applicable: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1523843185
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

Other: So not only is this map Fucking HUGE, people have not only many things to do, but will also keep things interesting with a new layout.

Large Bunks for people to be in.
A Working Generator room with Working Radiation hazards that will slowly drain your HP. 
Generators/Engine room connected with the ship lights. 
Jedi Part of the ship for jedi promotions/meeting and or anything else the Jedi wish to build/do.
4-5 Different floors of the Venator with blast shield doors, all controlled via controls from bridge, or Game master room. 

A Dedicated IR and Brig area.
Dedicated admin Room/Game Master room. (Game master room may override some ship controls for immersion)
4 HUGE Sim Rooms with no need for mass prop placement. These being Urban, Forest, Snow, Desert with prebuilt areas. 
3 CSR Rooms for no need to wait for 1 single claim. 
A Court for Senatorial business. 
A huge citadel, much similar to the Jania one, but a tad larger. 
Dedicated CC Room Controls for Security. 
Working  Hyperspace. 
Huge Debrief. 
Full NPC Noding so they will go places rather than being stationary. Only places that arent noded are brig, CC room, and ontop of the ship. 
Many more area's that are pretty neato. (ask if theres X)

These are just but a few things that may benefit the server from being boring during events and passive roleplay. However the only downside i see to this map is either being too BIG, some people may get very lost. 
if you dont decide to download and view it, ask me anything pertaining to the map and i can potentially answer?  This suggstion is not meant to be "Change it because endor big gay" this is just an idea maybe? I love the endor map. 

Also this is merely a suggestion if some people are interested in a new map. Feel free to give honest thoughts and what not, but if you are interested in this, download it and explore. It's rather large and i believe some may benefit alot. This feels more like a station rather than a ship with how big it is. However i know some may prefer bases over space related maps. And i respect and understand that, but give your honest thoughts. 

Thank you in advance for thoughts!

>inb4 reeee another map suggestion 

Edited by Scribbles

-1 I've tried the map. It isnt as big as you would think Layout is confusing af. There is random stair cases all over the place. I played for around 3 days and i still couldn't figure it out. Map sucks ngl. It also mostly consists of Squares.