CWRP-Joking's Staff Application

Joking

RP Name: TR BO ENG MSG Joking/ TR 501st Jedi G P Joking/ TR 501st MED SGT Joking

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:460957731

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I know I might be considered a little young being only 16 applying to become staff, however I feel as though I am very mature and can handle the responsibilities given becoming an administrator. I consider myself to be a very good listener and take orders very well without any question. Also, in becoming an administrator I can do what I like to do best which is help the community with anything they need, in this case their RP experience. I love this server and want to make it as fun for everyone else as it is for me. Recently I have heard and seen that the admins have been super inactive and there is a lot of pressure on the couple admins that are on at a time to answer every ticket even if they are in a trial or something else just as important. In becoming an admin I can help this out because I have been very active, and with summer starting I plan on being even more active, so I can help out the higher admins with my regular activity on this server.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I have a 4.0 GPA in school, and I also play baseball at a very high level. I plan on continuing my academic and athletic career after high school, but I also make time in my life for the things that I enjoy doing. I love this server as I have been on various servers, but I have found my home here at Synergy which is why I want to become a part of the staff. I am a Sheriff's Explorer which means I am a junior officer and must rank up within the Sheriff's Department just like regular deputies and take orders and attend security details and go on ride along's. I plan on becoming a Sergeant within the department within a month. This proves I can take orders and attend to my responsibilities. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? No

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  114:31:22 checked by 501st REGL WO Appo

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No

On 6/17/2019 at 10:47 AM, JO_Baseball25 said:

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I know I might be considered a little young being only 16 applying to become staff, however I feel as though I am very mature and can handle the responsibilities given becoming an administrator. 

Dont worry mate thats not young lol. 

+1

• Friendly 1

Former: Veteran Admin | 91st XO Razer | Trainer Manager | Assassin  Sith Lord | Game Master|

Staff application accepted.
                                                         you have till 6/29/2019 to contact a HA
                                                               for  interview or it will be declined.

@JO_Baseball25

• Friendly 1

Congratulations, you have been Accepted into the Staff Team.
You have passed the interview and you are now a New Admin.
Welcome to Hell!

spacer.png

Good luck buckaroo!

// moved to "Accepted"

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2